Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd?
    #6236026 -

http://screwattack.com/AngryNerdMain.html

This guy's pretty damn funny.  He takes old and shitty NES games and gives them video reviews, but it's great how he tears into them.  I played almost every game he reviews and he's dead on.  It's seriously like reliving my past, watching him get frustrated over the same games I did, (Double Dragon 3, Friday the 13th, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and a lot more).  Take a few minutes and check out some of the videos.  I can't wait to see where he goes with this. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: Newbie]
    #6236030 -

ya someone posted his site a week or so ago. i watched all of em. good shit. "fuck ass!" :lol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: Newbie]
    #6236031 -

I've seen a few of them, pretty funny stuff.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: barfightlard]
    #6236042 -

"What a shitload of  fuck!" Is my favorite :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: Newbie]
    #6236049 -

hahaha

I'm suprised his ancient NES is still working with all of that rage.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: barfightlard]
    #6236054 -

mines broke. damn pin cards always break. iv wanted to replace mine forever. my all time favorite game was called guirrila warfare. it was the game metal slug was based on


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: barfightlard]
    #6236060 -

I'm willing to bet his NES is just for show and he's playing through an emulator. Those videos would be so much easier to do it he did...he could just take clips of him playing and insert them right into his director.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: Newbie]
    #6236065 -

ya only the first few episodes appere to be on a tv the rest are all recorded


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: Newbie]
    #6236069 -

I'm waiting for Game Genie...I remember I couldn't get it to work until I realized you had to push that shit REALLY FAR IN to get it to come on.  He has to rant about that, I mean everyone I knew that had a Game Genie had this problem and like a sage, I fixed it for them :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: Newbie]
    #6236072 -

game genie is OLD FUGIN SCHOOL


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: notapillow]
    #6240305 -

Sucked you could only put like 3 codes in at a time.  I loved that sound though :lol:  When I was a kid I couldn't understand how SLXPLOVS gave me Infinite Energy...

Eww...lol even weirder is reading that code and it actually sounding very familiar.  I can actually remember typing that for Mario 3 :grin:

Edited by Newbie (11/02/06 05:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: Newbie]
    #6241185 -

:lol: thats old school for me man, i remember being just as pissed at the ninja turtles lmao i gotta see the game genie one you were talking about...


--------------------


♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: Newbie]
    #6241210 -

Good ol' Bubble Bobble... fun shit...


--------------------
"You're a fully grown man! Of course you don't wanna
hold her hand, you wanna dick her!"
-Grace Slick's
response to The Beatles' "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".

-This pic thanks to aNeway2sayHooray

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? [Re: doctor_gonzo]
    #6241228 -

That's one I've never played.  I remember my parents used to be really into it tho, they're the one's that were teaching me secret warps in Mario 1. :lol:  Good times...I wish I could have been in my teen years when Nintendo came out :-(

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* XBOX 360, PS3, Nintendo Revolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
bf6 9,947 96 09/26/05 10:22 PM
by sh0e
* Nintendo > Sony
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 2,832 26 05/09/05 01:19 PM
by MAIA
* For any gaming nerd, who was around during the 80's... i_rage_against 691 17 05/27/05 12:21 PM
by Silversoul
* Nerds
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 7,048 68 08/15/05 05:44 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* the shroomery is all nerds???
( 1 2 all )
myCo_psyCo 3,957 37 07/20/05 12:07 PM
by Krishna
* meeting girls on net: follow-up post
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 7,330 54 05/09/04 11:42 AM
by MagicGirL
* I'm A Nerd
( 1 2 3 all )
WeAreAllOne 2,394 41 07/18/05 07:55 AM
by barfightlard
* hooked up the old 8-bit nintendo last night.
( 1 2 all )
MrBump 4,179 39 09/27/04 09:18 PM
by StonedShroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,129 topic views. 5 members, 99 guests and 337 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.