Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
coco coir - coco fiber
    #6201331 -

I accidental picked up a brick of coco fiber. It is compressed into a brick and is dark brown. SO I just assumed it was the coir. I seen the illustrations on this site for the fiber and it looked lighter in color. Basically I was wondering why they say I can not use the fiber brick on this site? Also what is the difference between the fiber and coir?


--------------------
THE FIVE PRINCIPLES OF REIKI

Just for today I will not be angry.

Just for today I will not worry.

Earn your living honestly.

Honor your parents, teachers and elders.

Show gratitude to every living thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coco coir - coco fiber [Re: grasshoppa]
    #6201378 -



if it looks like the fibers when broken up ..and not the chunky stuff...youve got the wrong stuf...
i picked up a brick that said 100% coconut fiber...but it was the chunky stuff...your prolly fine


--------------------
Admin Edit: Your signiture is inappropriate and has been removed.  Do not harass other members in your signiture.  Also refrain from posting links to scat pornography.  If I see anything like that here again, you will be banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coco coir - coco fiber [Re: BIGSWANG]
    #6201414 -

.

Edited by memes (03/25/14 09:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coco coir - coco fiber [Re: grasshoppa]
    #6201461 -

Right on man. Looks like I got the right stuff when I broke it up too. Thanks for the info. Now I wont have to go but another brick.


--------------------
THE FIVE PRINCIPLES OF REIKI

Just for today I will not be angry.

Just for today I will not worry.

Earn your living honestly.

Honor your parents, teachers and elders.

Show gratitude to every living thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coco coir - coco fiber [Re: grasshoppa]
    #6201750 -



--------------------
"...Gal's seem to hate the thought of blending chicken shit in a blender.
So, wash it well afterwards & DON'T tell them..."  -Agar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coco coir - coco fiber [Re: Civ]
    #6201895 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coco coir - coco fiber [Re: grasshoppa]
    #12004573 -

I have two different brands of coco coir that are clearly label coco fiber. One was purchased from a trusted shroomery sponsor, mycosupply. And the other is Zoo Med reptile substrate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: coco coir - coco fiber [Re: 5t3v3]
    #12004843 -

5t3v3 said:



:super:


--------------------
Looking for Wife, please pm me your picture and list of skillz.


I'm wrong all the time, my posts are subject to being wrong at any  point or time, get butt hurt at own risk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Citric 2,713 25 04/27/04 09:36 AM
by ButterNut
* coco coir/fiber.. did i mess up? etam 2,850 15 11/08/06 08:43 AM
by MycoMaster83
* Ok--another coco coir question (sorry)--Is this coco coir? Kalendula 2,960 4 10/06/05 05:36 PM
by Kotton
* Coco coir or fiber?? bobbycraig 2,215 10 12/28/05 02:13 AM
by lordoftheshroomz
* Coco Coir.. Anonymous 3,619 12 02/12/03 06:55 PM
by ExtravagantDream
* Coco Coir endlesswinter77 2,332 10 03/29/06 11:04 PM
by GraveReaper0
* Forest Bed vs. Eco Earth Coco Coir tekramrepus 6,639 8 05/29/03 10:44 PM
by KlingonFromUranus
* Question about COCO COIR liftedoff420 2,403 7 03/29/03 08:03 AM
by razer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
3,006 topic views. 8 members, 110 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.