Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Spectre is the coolest cat in the world
    #6173959 -



On a recent trip, I realized that I have the coolest cat in the world, and I've been taking him for granted. No more! This thread is here to praise the greatness of Spectre.



Spectre exists on a slightly different wavelength from the rest of us. It almost seems as if he is thoroughly psychedelically turned on (though of course I've never given him drugs--I don't want to start one of those arguments). Like a tricky little feline shaman, he always knows when to scamper around the house hurling small objects, and when to curl up on your lap and purr. He is pure id. He does what he wants, when he wants, unconcerned with your petty inhibitions.



Here we see Spectre as a small kitten, about a year ago. His otherworldly nature already shows clearly in his eyes.



Spectre has repeatedly vanquished his most fearsome enemy, the elusive jingling tiger-tail.



He gets along well with his neighbors.



And he reserves the right to play with any object he sees, whether or not it is attached to your head...



...or even to his own butt.



Even when he sleeps, he does his job well, keeping the human population pacified.





Spectre, you're the best. Thanks for being you.


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spectre is the coolest cat in the world [Re: supercollider]
    #6173967 -

:handth:

Huzzah!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spectre is the coolest cat in the world [Re: supercollider]
    #6173976 -

He is cool looking.Is he some sort of "exotic" mix?


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spectre is the coolest cat in the world [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #6173984 -

What breed of cat is that? He looks fucking awesome.


--------------------
"You're a fully grown man! Of course you don't wanna
hold her hand, you wanna dick her!"
-Grace Slick's
response to The Beatles' "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".

-This pic thanks to aNeway2sayHooray

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spectre is the coolest cat in the world [Re: supercollider]
    #6173988 -

Very cool, thanks for sharing the pics. I have a skinny looking gray and white cat - half Siamese, half something else. He's always getting into trouble, but loves people and attention.

He's too trusting of people sometimes, I worry that he might run up the the wrong person one day and that they might hurt him, when he just wants to be friendly :frown:
I'd bury the fucker that so much as lays a hand on him the wrong way :evil:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spectre is the coolest cat in the world [Re: eris]
    #6173999 -

I've got a 3-legged cat with a stump for a tail. She looks like a rabbit hopping when she walks. Her name is Bunny-butt.
"I'd bury the fucker that so much as lays a hand on him the wrong way :evil:"
I know exactly what you mean.


--------------------
"You're a fully grown man! Of course you don't wanna
hold her hand, you wanna dick her!"
-Grace Slick's
response to The Beatles' "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".

-This pic thanks to aNeway2sayHooray

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spectre is the coolest cat in the world [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #6174007 -

He's an Oriental Shorthair cat. From what I've read, he'd almost be a good show cat, except he has crossed eyes. I didn't get him from a breeder or anything; my neighbors found him by the road, sick and starving. They nursed him back to health and I adopted him.


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spectre is the coolest cat in the world [Re: supercollider]
    #6174010 -

Well he is an interesting looking cat.Its nice he was rescued as well.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spectre is the coolest cat in the world [Re: supercollider]
    #6174029 -

Hell yes. Purebred show cats cost around 400-700 dollars.


--------------------
"You're a fully grown man! Of course you don't wanna
hold her hand, you wanna dick her!"
-Grace Slick's
response to The Beatles' "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".

-This pic thanks to aNeway2sayHooray

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spectre is the coolest cat in the world [Re: supercollider]
    #6174057 -

sweet cat!  :smile: :thumbup:


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spectre is the coolest cat in the world [Re: supercollider]
    #6174123 -

he's so cute!


yay Spectre!


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spectre is the coolest cat in the world [Re: supercollider]
    #6174233 -

very cool looking cat. He looks half siemeese(sp?) and half of this one breed that has large ears.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how to teach a cat?
( 1 2 all )
John 3,125 20 07/12/05 03:39 AM
by ricyjo
* Post a Pic of your Cat(s)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
JaRRn 9,119 101 02/09/11 09:47 AM
by beachedjesus
* I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics
( 1 2 all )
I2ancid 4,198 37 07/25/06 03:02 PM
by CosmicFool
* cats and dogs. StonedShroom 1,913 10 11/19/03 06:54 PM
by Shroomism
* damn, this cat eats a lot of fuckin corn Phychotron 746 6 06/17/06 10:41 PM
by UlisSausage7
* Cat on LSD.......Watch it (Video)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crakkattak 8,387 74 11/15/06 07:57 AM
by RoosterCogburn
* Riddle me this...
( 1 2 all )
ivi 2,384 25 02/28/05 11:20 AM
by ivi
* Cat vs Dog... Why?
( 1 2 all )
Samuel 5,484 31 10/22/05 11:54 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,191 topic views. 5 members, 33 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.