Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics
    #5895751 -



they were up under a rock hedge


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #5895756 -

the one on the left looks like dick cheney


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #5895764 -

they look sweet. :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: rod]
    #5895771 -

Bad ass cats man :wink:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #5895808 -

Cool cats, one of em has a pretty round looking face.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #5895817 -

Are you sure those aren't Bobcats or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #5895819 -

They look like bobcats.

I had a friend who had a bobcat/some other cat mixture. He was a huge f**ker.

I don't know if it was true, but he was big. Looked somewhat like those cats in the picture.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #5895848 -

It is possible for wildcats to interbreed with domestic cats. One of my parents had a friend whose cat was 1/2 bobcat, big motherfucker.

Maybe those kittens are just the bastards of an affair with a wildcat :tongue:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: Konnrade]
    #5895859 -

once u interfere with wild cats (the normal house ones anyways) the mothers stop taking care of them


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5895895 -

holy crap they look cool!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #5895953 -

Wow they have long tails and markings like no known wild cat species native to North America. What gives!?!?! What area was the shot taken?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5895983 -

http://www.duiops.net/seresvivos/galeria/linces/Baby%20Bobcat.jpg

i thought it was a bobcat to at first but thats a baby bobcat, looks a lot different


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #5896040 -

Its all fun and games, until your 'domestic' bobcat wakes you in the middle of the night,with those cute little jaws locked in a death grip on your jugular :laugh:


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #5896049 -

I like kitties.


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #5896057 -

i bet a cat that's like, 1/8th bobcat would be really fuckin cool... cause you could just watch it... and study the differences of normal cats... and just be like "yep... that's that bobcat in em..."

and that pic is bad ass.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #5896062 -

I2ancid said:


they were up under a rock hedge



i'd take the one on the right... he's all in attack mode..


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: Schwip]
    #5896074 -

Schwip said:
Its all fun and games, until your 'domestic' bobcat wakes you in the middle of the night,with those cute little jaws locked in a death grip on your jugular :laugh:



:thumbup:


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: I2ancid]
    #5896222 -

They look fake, but adorable fake


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #5896274 -

Eat one, donate the other to science.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I discovered a new species of cat, I think.. pics [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #5896385 -

he should eat both


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* To give a Cat a Bath *funny* Cryptic 3,202 11 01/05/06 04:22 PM
by Le_Canard
* Does your cat like to get high?
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 5,521 29 02/05/03 11:44 AM
by BladeLSD
* My Cat
( 1 2 all )
Major_Buzz 5,189 29 07/26/20 11:35 AM
by Nifflerz
* Pics of the cat me and 3D are going to adopt :) Sammi 2,256 15 08/14/03 01:38 AM
by Sammi
* Pics of Pubbers 2018 edition
( 1 2 3 4 ... 156 157 )
TNK 125,425 3,120 12/31/18 01:39 PM
by koods
* I found a kitten! [PICS ADDED]
( 1 2 all )
Meph 4,602 26 10/05/09 05:15 PM
by purified
* My cat; the bum......
( 1 2 all )
DazedSol 3,381 29 01/24/03 01:09 AM
by
* Pics of our new puppy!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Elise 2,743 29 08/10/03 02:28 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,198 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.