Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
so im thinking of trying harmala
    #6163046 - 10/12/06 05:38 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by ShroomieOfDoomie (10/26/06 12:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: so im thinking of trying harmala [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6164679 - 10/13/06 01:44 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

try smoking some rue
Terrence Mckenna talks about it mixed with shrooms
I have tried Harmaline freebase a few times. Lasts a full hour and the visuals are wierd. makes walking cool and noone can tell you are buzzin.
closest I came to dmt was Colobrina seeds or however you spell it. made all my muscles tighten up and my stomache tighten and pain all over. tried it twice just to make sure and yep nasty. prolly wasnt the 5meo-dmt that did that but the bufotenine or something
but yeah I have been meaning to try the full ahyuasca combo soon. I have plenty or rue, mhrb and chaliponga :-)

Edited by cpw1971 (10/13/06 01:46 AM)

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: so im thinking of trying harmala [Re: cpw1971]
    #6164694 - 10/13/06 01:53 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

oh yeah and I drank the Harmala tea before also. bitter as hell goin down but once in the gut you forget all about it. I may have consumed like 5 grams worth of it. But yeah the mhrb tea is gonna be way nasty bro. Thats the thing thats gonna make ya hurl

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6164733 - 10/13/06 02:17 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by ShroomieOfDoomie (10/26/06 12:56 AM)

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6164751 - 10/13/06 02:40 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Well my last post was deleted due to a glitch in my computer.

So to keep it short........ Chew 1.5-2 grams of rue with water(yes, eat it and chew it well).... And then eat small pieces of bread(SMALL) inbetween swallows of your 1.5-2 grams worth of well prepared rue tea. You dont want that to sit all in the same place within your gut(also an ayahuasca method).

This helps with nausea, and chewing a small portion of the rue leads to a longer experience.

Be sure to have some weed at your side to highten the visions.
Add .5 grams of shrooms if you get bored. Its a long experience, and it varies in intensity for all people. (for some people, this is a full blown trip believe it or not)

If you have a very tripped out mind due to many years of high doses, you can bet your ass that 3.5-4 grams of rue will cause a trip when by its self, or at the very least, when its mixed with a fat weed session.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (10/13/06 02:46 AM)

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: so im thinking of trying harmala [Re: yageman]
    #6164898 - 10/13/06 07:40 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I tend to keep overall consumption over 3g.... 4-5 preferably. It takes a good few G's to get the feeling goin for me. :smile: I've tried it three times, once with 3, once with 5, and once with 8... all were very... relaxingly fun. Tracers, positive mood shift, positive perceptual shift, minor sedation, and at larger doses, some loss of cordination. Hope you have a great time!! Good vibes your direction! :crazy2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
    #6164905 - 10/13/06 07:48 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Make sure those bananas are fresh, but yes preparations sound good.  Three grams powdered and capped is a full on trip for me.  Be sure to light a candle :grin:

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
Re: so im thinking of trying harmala [Re: schmutzen]
    #6165183 - 10/13/06 10:01 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

The effects of caapi and rue are vastly different. But to get any effects from syrian rue, I recommend starting with 5g. This is what I take before a mimosa experience. It's just enough for me to feel the heavy, sedated, drunk like feeling. I've done 10g just to experiment and personally, I dont think the feeling of harmaline in my system is at all pleasurable by itself. It just makes you feel really drunk without having to piss every few minutes.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: so im thinking of trying harmala [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6165246 - 10/13/06 10:21 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

yaeh i suggest having just a caapi brew rue is just not the same and colour matters you want to use yellow. BTW i suggest no one takes black or red unless they really know what there doing and have taken it alone. if red is taken with other poeple it can have dire consequences such as mental scars on the person being healed. Red and Black open the person up to a wide vartiey of out spirits which arnt always healing ones and if you or that person doesnt know how to protect themselves possesion can happen and worse

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (10/13/06 10:24 AM)

Invisibleemeryg89
Are we God yet?
 User Gallery

Loc: la madre Gaia
Re: so im thinking of trying harmala [Re: thedudenj]
    #6165284 - 10/13/06 10:31 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I've tried harmala seeds a few times. I am thinking my seeds were either old and quite inactive, or the heat I used to brew them deteriorates the alkaloids. The most I've consumed is probably around 6 or 7 grams, with only minor relaxation. It was actually quite pleasurable but not at all intense, even combine with some herb. I remember it was a sunny summer day and I was walking around my lawn enjoying the pleasantness, so I just layed down right in the middle of my lawn and basked in the sun and took a couple hits of herb. I'm assuming something was off here, as usually 3 grams for people will produce more profound effects than I had witnessed. 2.5 grams you probably can't expect much though, but I may be wrong.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6165290 - 10/13/06 10:33 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
yaeh i suggest having just a caapi brew rue is just not the same and colour matters you want to use yellow. BTW i suggest no one takes black or red unless they really know what there doing and have taken it alone. if red is taken with other poeple it can have dire consequences such as mental scars on the person being healed. Red and Black open the person up to a wide vartiey of out spirits which arnt always healing ones and if you or that person doesnt know how to protect themselves possesion can happen and worse

ok well ive no money and only rue. and i never take your posts seriously, just so you know.

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

#6165346 - 10/13/06 10:43 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

"and i never take your posts seriously, just so you know."

Way to be honest. As for his post he's somewhat right. The effects of the different color vine do make a big difference but the red is by far my facorite. White and yellow didn't get me as far out as I wanted and black put me into convulsive seizures. The 3 times I've used red, I felt like I turned into an animal. Twice it was a jaguar and once it was some kind of bird. Those times I had the most realistic sensation of running through a jungle like a wild cat at top speed or flying over mountain tops. Truly amazing experiences.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6165419 - 10/13/06 11:02 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Brewmaster said:
"and i never take your posts seriously, just so you know."

Way to be honest. As for his post he's somewhat right. The effects of the different color vine do make a big difference.

this I know and understand, however i cant afford it, and i dont listen to people who "claim" to be a shaman, especialy in the western world.

I highly respect yagemans posts because he speaks of personal experience and not of "what the right thing to do" is, in the process of making ayahuasca. theres a hundred+ admixtures, theres no "right way to go about it". sure theres a recipe to follow, but the chemistry is basicaly the same, and from what i understand the tucunaca
(yellow) is much lower in alkaloid content, and thats why its easier on you, compared to the caupuri (red) which contains very high concentrations of beta carbs and essentialy more Tetra hydro harmine which adds force to the experience. these colors may change the brew, but im no more likely to be "possessed" over an alkaloid content.

ive also never known any to be "possessed", nor have i ever lost complete control while on jimsonweed even, i do not believe in possession. I possess my own body.

no offense thedudenj, but you either need reword how you inform people of these things, or just not post, cause you sound like a 16yr old kid in his parents basement with a really twisted idea of shamanism. - im not the only one to mention this either, just the only one to say it openly.

Edited by ShroomieOfDoomie (10/13/06 11:11 AM)

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

#6165509 - 10/13/06 11:29 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, don't ya love kids that post whatever they just read on erowid and pretend to know what they're talking about?

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6167848 - 10/14/06 01:33 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

caapi is so cheap to buy tho $10 for 200 something grams $6 gets 100 grams if your so old and not a 16 year old you would be able to afford caapi $150 buys like a half of year supply of ayahuasca admixtures and cactus and some coca leaves with out cactus and coca leaves maybe 80 or less for a half years supply why dont you get a job. and yes red is used for those reasons in which you speak ussually yellow vine is more visual tho and white is just good ole healing vine tho it too can cause jaguar transformation or visuals or other stuff i use differnt combinations of various vine colours depending who im taking on the experiance and what the goal of it is. and oh wait a 16 year probally can afford that never mind are u just a hobo

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6167906 - 10/14/06 01:50 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6168150 - 10/14/06 07:28 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

yeah i have to say hobos are badass well some of them theres a good amount that should die just like alot of other people. but thats a whole nother story. do they know what enzyme i had a friend that has a shitty CYP2D6 and dxm almost killed him which is even shitty cause his parents put him on a medicine that is metabolized by the CYP2D6 Strattera. well im one of those poeple that belive all ilness is a result of some spirtual reason so maybe theres something you gotta do i hope ayahuasca helps theres a good chance it will take away the pain for a couple days

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6168931 - 10/14/06 12:33 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Hey shroomie.....
are you doing a detox diet??? if so try dandelion tea to flush your system, dark chocolate "best antioxidant", try milk thistle tea to grow new liver cells, also black coffee.
btw if you are selling Salvia clones get a few ready for me, I have paypal.
but yeah I feel for ya bro, I have arthritis of the spine and the past 5 years have been absoloute hell for me.

Edited by cpw1971 (10/14/06 12:34 PM)

Offlineslamdunk
MexicanGang-Banger
    #6168962 - 10/14/06 12:48 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know if you will trust me when I say this but in my experience syrian rue just isn't worth it alone. I tried it once and it made me fell really weird, I ended up taking somewhere between 12-15 grams of seeds and I didn't like its effects alone, so I tried to smoke some herb with it. BUt little did I know, the pot didn't get me high. I just felt the same, only dumber. I'd say just go for ayahuasca, I've used rue with mhrb and it works great, and mhrb tea does not taste bad at all. It's kinda sweet, but the texture is a little strange, but I was able to chug about 50mL pretty quickly, now keeping it in your stomach is another story. That's the only mixture I've used in aya and I've had good results, though I would suggest more rue depending on your body weight, I weigh about 200 about last time I used 4 grams but I probably should have used more. I think 10-12 grams in the best starting dose with mhrb.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6168967 - 10/14/06 12:51 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies