Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow
    #6119441 -

He just got another TD a minute ago. That makes 7 reception touchdowns for him in the first 5 games. It seems like defensive backs don't even have a chance against this guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Redstorm]
    #6119449 -

right after the ND game I said he may just get the heisman. Id say he is adding to his heisman campaign just about every game. Michigan is so damn lethal.


--------------------
I love the feeling when it falls apart. Im slow to finish but im quick to start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Redstorm]
    #6120192 -

He's pretty studly, I must say.

Wonder how long until he gets the prestigious Michigan #1.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #6120553 -

hell yes, even sports center was talking about making Michigan either #2 or #3.. the @OSU game should be good as fuck.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Banez]
    #6120842 -

i think michigan is better than OSU.


--------------------
I love the feeling when it falls apart. Im slow to finish but im quick to start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: mushnoon]
    #6120972 -

im not ready to go that far. im a Michigan fan, im just waiting til the rivalry weekend. thats when we'll see whos the better team. OSU is faster, but IMO Michigan is much more physical and skilled.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Banez]
    #6120999 -

yep I agree. Im an ND fan so I honestly dont like either Michigan or OSU. I think Michigan is better at any position except maybe QB.


--------------------
I love the feeling when it falls apart. Im slow to finish but im quick to start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Banez]
    #6121170 -

Banez said:
hell yes, even sports center was talking about making Michigan either #2 or #3.. the @OSU game should be good as fuck.



That's not what I meant, I think OSU is #1 for a reason.

What I meant is that next year he'll be wearing uniform number 1, the best receiver for Michigan always wears 1.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #6121189 -

He's the second coming of Braylon Edwards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Redstorm]
    #6121296 -

hopefully he is a better nfl player than edwards. Ive never seen someone drop so many balls.


--------------------
I love the feeling when it falls apart. Im slow to finish but im quick to start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: mushnoon]
    #6121298 -

Edwards has always been bad with drops, even with MI. He could make the most ridiculous catches you would ever see, but then drop a slant put on his numbers the next play.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Redstorm]
    #6121305 -

yep, seems like if the qb drops it over his shoulders he can catch it. But if it requires him to turn and catch or really use his hands he is fucked


--------------------
I love the feeling when it falls apart. Im slow to finish but im quick to start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: mushnoon]
    #6121604 -

b-edwards has been pretty solid with cleveland this year.. this being his first season playing. (injured last year).. but idk.. manningham is a great route runner. and has amazing hands.. thats what makes a WR great.

henne isnt too much worse than troy smith, however was trying to make that point. Henne has started for Michigan since his freshmen year, and even as a Junior has set all kinds of records for UM.. most people forget how much UM runs the ball with Hart, and their other 2 monsters.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Banez]
    #6145319 -

can we just give him the hiesman now.

another 2 TD Game as #6 Michigan remands undefeated.

more and more build up to that @OSU Game. I cant wait.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Banez]
    #6145372 -

He won't win it.

Receivers rarely get it, especially not sophomores.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #6145384 -

If he keeps playing the way he has been, I don't see how they can give it to someone else. That fucker has 9 td's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Redstorm]
    #6145414 -

Heisman voters always lean towards the quarterback likely to win the Nat'l Championship.

Jason White, Ken Dorsey, Matt Leinart, Eric Crouch, Chris Weinke, Charlie Ward, the list goes on an on.

Ergo, Troy Smith's the best bet (unless manningham has a huge game against OSU, beats the bucks, and shoots to #1)


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #6147767 -

yeah i mean.. if he continues at this pace.. you have to give it to him.. leads NCAA in TD Receptions.. plays for a team who should be a top 3 team. and depending on the outcome of the OSU game.. he might even be playing in the national championship game

i dont think hes better than Limas Sweed, but he has a better QB throwing the ball.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Redstorm]
    #6153614 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mario Manningham: Wow, just wow [Re: Redstorm]
    #6155387 -

Saw that earlier.

I think they can survive until OSU, and by then he might be back.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who is the better WR. Mario Manningham or Ted Ginn Jr. Banez 648 4 09/18/06 07:03 AM
by Banez
* Michigan vs. Ohio State
( 1 2 all )
Banez 3,185 28 11/19/06 06:40 AM
by Banez
* Heisman Discussion
( 1 2 all )
Pat Bateman, VP 1,885 35 11/26/07 08:56 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Michigan at Notre Dame Banez 1,066 17 09/16/06 05:40 PM
by Irishdrunk
* winston wins Heisman
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 2,833 26 12/17/13 01:02 AM
by Brian Jones
* Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 elax420 722 12 12/10/12 10:51 AM
by elax420
* jake locker for heisman Leanin 346 2 09/21/09 01:18 AM
by jewunit
* wow Infrared 604 5 01/02/07 05:37 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,847 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.