Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Who will preside over my burial?
    #6117923 -

My mother called last week to tell me that my father and her purchased a burial plot for me (as well as for themselves). "Is that my Christmas gift," I said. It got me to thinking about who will preside over my funeral. I do no belong to any organized religion. I was born into Mormonism. I'm gay and there is no place in the Mormon Church for gays. When I'm asked whether I'm Mormon I usually say, "Yes but not by choice." When Christmas rolls around I wish I were Jewish, lol. I'm also very isolated from society and my family. Maybe I should wander off into the sunset and disappear from the face of the Earth. Problem is, there would still probably be a Memorial Service. I figure whoever is alive and in charge can pick whomever they want to preside over my burial. Funerals are for the living. At least this is how I see it. Anybody else have this problem?


--------------------

WTF?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who will preside over my burial? *DELETED* [Re: hypermale]
    #6117924 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who will preside over my burial? [Re: blink]
    #6118056 -

A burial site for your Christmas gift? You better check and see if they took out a big life insurance plan on your ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who will preside over my burial? [Re: hypermale]
    #6118061 -

If you were Jewish "not by choice" would be an acceptable answer, but Mormonism isn't inherited. That's like, the joke of all religions.

Just say no to jesus.



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who will preside over my burial? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6118260 -

Well there's no law stating you have to be religious. On top of that, make your own funeral arrangements, the way that you would like your funeral to be. Guess what, if people won't go to your funeral or they don't agree with your personal choice, then they shouldn't be at your funeral. That's one of the only function/occasion that will ever go "just the way you planned it" and the best part, is that no-one can say shit about it, because it's your funeral and you're having it your way.


--------------------
-----------------------------------
My Favorite Line:  "I mean, I've had a hand up inside me a time or two, but I'm not a puppet."  




SAVE A DRUM - BANG A DRUMMER!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who will preside over my burial? [Re: hypermale]
    #6120278 -

no problem, leave me a little money, and I will
preside. A  few of  your songs, a lot of mine, plenty of drink
and smoke to go around. Can I hear , amen :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who will preside over my burial? [Re: rod]
    #6120310 -

if you let me preside over your funeral i promise to play Dannyboy on the bagpipes from my ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Funeral Songs
( 1 2 all )
Quarryman 3,369 24 03/13/08 07:11 PM
by asian_raggs
* Have you people ever considered mormonism? 2end4 1,141 17 10/05/07 11:26 AM
by Jadian
* Juggalo couple have Insane Clown Posse themed funereal for dead baby
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
AlCapwn 35,872 165 02/15/10 03:38 PM
by shamandustin
* What songs would NOT play at your funeral?
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 2,363 40 01/12/07 01:22 PM
by daytripper05
* Coffinless burial?
( 1 2 all )
Sheepish 2,511 22 02/27/07 06:34 PM
by CosmicFool
* i didn't do jack shit for christmas blkjkrabbit 1,040 9 12/25/07 04:26 PM
by cApTaInCrAp
* "Sons of Ham" (Mormons & Black folks)
( 1 2 all )
theuser 3,762 39 06/20/21 04:08 PM
by Asante
* Fellow (ex/jack/"I say I'm mormon when someone asks me my religon")Mormons Unite!
( 1 2 all )
Druginduced 5,332 33 07/13/22 03:59 PM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
881 topic views. 2 members, 47 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.