Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: My cat is dying :( [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #6075477 -

that makes me sad, i love my kitty kat, he's been my best bud for a while

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My cat is dying :( [Re: grimR]
    #6075493 -

sorry to hear that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My cat is dying :( [Re: coda]
    #6075658 -

coda said:
im sorry man, ive lived my whole life around cats and they become sort of children to me.  I become very attached to my cats and it hurts just as much to see one go as if i had lost a good friend of mine.  My (now) oldest cat murphy, my buddy that i had raised myself since i was in the third grade, is heading downhill.  He had a stroke last year and my parents found him lying in front of his food bowl unable to move.  Im really not looking foward to the phonecall i know im going to receive sooner or later, what makes it worse is im 1800 miles from him and i can't be with him when he goes.

My advice is to cherish the time you have left and spend as much time with your pet as you can.  Hopefully he/she still has some time left and you can do something to fix the problem.

Best of luck to you man.



my cat i raised from a kitten since i was 7 is slowly heading downhill too, and im gonna be nearly in the same poisition as you coda, its strange you say exactly this cause those are exactly my thoughts.
he stays with the parents cause my womans allergic.

glad i read this whole thread, lots of :heart: for the cats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My cat is dying :( [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6075689 -

put the poor thing down already

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My cat is dying :( [Re: Leanin]
    #6075750 -

Thats sad mad I always cry when one of my animals die. Its ok to cry you know.


--------------------
"This town ain't big enough for the both of us"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My cat is dying :( [Re: grimR]
    #6075852 -

grimR, that is so sad.  I have a cat that looks much like yours.  She was a stray and got VERY sick.  Her intestine came out of her ass.  I spent about 600 bucks to get her well.  The vet knew she was a stray and so cut the charges in about half.  She's the best cat in the world.  She lives outdoors in my gardens and leaves halves of all kinds of critters at my doorstep.  I hope all works out for you.

:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My cat is dying :( [Re: loopin20]
    #6083994 -

yeah it sucks when animals have to go. I treat them like family and its like losing a member of the family. A lot of pets are nicer to get along with than some people, oh well life goes on I guess.


--------------------
- grimR


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My cat is dying :( [Re: grimR]
    #6085220 -

Thats really sad man, but such is life. My cats turned 11 this summer, and hes getting older. We rescued him from a pound, and when we got him home he got really sick. I stayed up all night with my kitty, and i though he was gona die. He was wheezing and was really sick. However he got better the next day and he was ok.

Cats are really special, and reading this is gona make me appriciate my cat even more.


--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cat on LSD.......Watch it (Video)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crakkattak 8,387 74 11/15/06 07:57 AM
by RoosterCogburn
* Cat Poop -> LSD?
( 1 2 all )
SirFrancisBacon 5,036 33 01/28/07 09:33 PM
by Muppet
* My cats getting put down today
( 1 2 all )
Thin White Duke 2,725 29 01/12/06 09:57 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* shroomin cat
( 1 2 all )
the_END 2,606 29 12/11/06 01:03 PM
by Edgekrusher
* My Cat
( 1 2 all )
Major_Buzz 5,189 29 07/26/20 11:35 AM
by Nifflerz
* My Super Sweet Sixteen on MTV
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 2,178 26 02/23/05 11:50 PM
by 40oz
* Cat vs Dog... Why?
( 1 2 all )
Samuel 5,484 31 10/22/05 11:54 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* A cat may have just adopted me
( 1 2 all )
kilroy69 3,697 22 12/10/05 01:27 AM
by Madtowntripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,733 topic views. 6 members, 21 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.