Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Iriver H340 MP3 Player??
    #6067409 -

So I had an Iriver H340 MP3 player that I loved. Unfortunately, I was out on my boat a few days ago and my not-too-smart friend dropped it in the ocean. After restraining myself from dropping HIM in the ocean, I started looking for a replacement.

Turns out they don't make the H340 any more.

Any suggestions on what the shit MP3 player on the market is today? I don't care what it costs. My only requirement is that it not be an iPod.

Suggestions anyone?


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iriver H340 MP3 Player?? [Re: Diploid]
    #6067486 -

I'd say get on ebay and find an H340 again. I did a fair amount of research on this just a few months ago and ended up getting an H320. There really isn't another player made that does everything those old irivers do.


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iriver H340 MP3 Player?? [Re: Diploid]
    #6067519 -

I highly recommend the iAudio X5 series by Cowon. I used to an h340 as well, but I switched to iAudio and havent looked back yet. Seems alot of the people that were big on the misticriver.net forums have switched over as well. I recommend taking a look at this DAP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iriver H340 MP3 Player?? [Re: supercollider]
    #6067825 -

WTF is wrong with the people at Iriver. I just found that they still make the H340, but won't sell it to Americans. Instead, they want me to buy some H10 something or other. They have people beating down their door to buy their stuff and they say no. :wtf:

Time to invade another country. :evil:


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iriver H340 MP3 Player?? [Re: Diploid]
    #6067871 -

i had a 500mb i river, i really liked it, despite its small size, it lasted for most of a day, and was more handy than my i=pod


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I need MP3 player help RandalFlagg 1,817 12 03/23/05 04:41 AM
by discoabe
* Help me choose an mp3 player plssss SgtBob 1,001 7 04/28/06 03:00 PM
by iateshaggy
* Pros and Cons of an mp3 player Murex 1,115 11 09/17/05 03:03 PM
by Vvellum
* Iriver H340 + ROCKbox (iriverH3XX optimized) Sweeeeeet!!! Simisu 1,460 14 02/10/06 08:51 AM
by Vvellum
* mp3 players, let's go through this again supercollider 1,044 10 06/10/06 11:06 AM
by Vvellum
* Best HD mp3 player
( 1 2 all )
abhi 2,907 22 12/21/04 04:14 PM
by Krishna
* Mp3 players... CLUELESS looner2 1,698 11 01/27/05 02:49 AM
by EvilEwok
* Video-playing MP3 player questions RandalFlagg 906 2 07/17/06 08:36 PM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, automan, Northerner
874 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.