Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Did anyone see Roger Waters at MSG last night? [Re: Animals]
    #6061266 -

I wish that Nick would play at the show that I'm going to see. He's the only Floyd member (of the 4 main ones) that I have not seen live.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see Roger Waters at MSG last night? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6061289 -

I'm going to his show on Saturday. I can't fucking wait, it just sucks I have to work the next morning from like 6-2:30. I hope I'm not still trippin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see Roger Waters at MSG last night? [Re: Newbie]
    #6061340 -

I don't plan on tripping at the show that I am going to. I thinkt hat it will be too distracting for me and al of the people would fucking freak me out. I will smoke pot though probably.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see Roger Waters at MSG last night? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6061588 -

post pics if you can

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see Roger Waters at MSG last night? [Re: teamhex]
    #6061792 -

ya man that show was ausome. I didnt even have tickets and ended up getting some from a random guy for 30 bux each.



I love the VIdeo COncert concept.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Roger Waters solo... good or no?
( 1 2 all )
TinTree 2,796 22 05/11/04 11:47 PM
by Infrared
* Pubs First Heavyweight Bout...Jerry Garcia Vs David Gilmour
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
OldSpice 13,456 123 10/26/11 11:44 PM
by broken
* My David Gilmour gig review Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 1,004 9 03/24/06 02:35 PM
by Deadmaker
* Favorite Grateful dead Concert! AVShroomer 1,799 13 07/10/04 09:51 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* David Gilmour tickets on sale Deadmaker 2,463 19 12/20/05 09:15 PM
by Deadmaker
* my pink floyd/gilmour expierance. (long) Toddo 1,528 15 04/20/06 10:26 AM
by Toddo
* Roger Waters anti-Iraq war songs LearyfanS 1,519 4 10/03/04 03:20 PM
by question_for_joo
* Tap Water
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 4,958 55 05/19/04 01:44 PM
by RuNE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,556 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.