Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust
    #6038320 -



--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: cubeladd]
    #6038323 -

Try again

Society's :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: Organic]
    #6038354 -

You need to try again.

If he said "Societies so awesome!"

Then that would be wrong. But he used it in the right context.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: cubeladd]
    #6038376 -

I thought shoveling drug users into furnaces was the right thing to do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6038451 -

I didn't know his context was "right."

The other thread he mis-titled was deleted. It had an apostrophe...hence my interpretation of the context he was using. The article is speaking through the perspective of a singular society as well.

OMGYEH


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: Organic]
    #6038467 -

If only we can kill more people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: Rebirtha]
    #6038484 -

that guy is an asshole, and that article is retarded.

however, it's funny that all the comments he got are basically spam

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: Rebirtha]
    #6038489 -

lol, I actaully spent a good 5-10 mins trying to find the right spelling for 'Societies' before I posted, still haven't a clue if it's right!

Processing drug users into soap would seem like a good idea but I fear the end result would be too harsh on the skin :frown: Paint stripper mabye...


--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: Rebirtha]
    #6038494 -

I've argued with people in the past that drug users are indeed one of the, if not the, last major grouping of people that is systematically singled out and persecuted or discriminated against.  I dont mean to say that any number of other groups dont still face the issue, but rather that only for drug users are such beliefs actively encouraged and endorsed.

I have a dream that one day we can live in a nation where we will not be judged by our substances of choice, but rather by the content of our character.  So be good! :bigblunt:


--------------------
Q: We wanted to see if you had the ability to expand your mind and your horizons... and for one brief moment, you did.
PICARD: When I realized the paradox...
Q: Exactly. For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you'd never considered. That's the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulae... but charting the unknowable possibilities of existence.

To carry yourself forward and experience myriad things is delusion. That myriad things come forth and experience themselves is awakening. -Dogen Zenji

Edited by toastandjam (09/07/06 01:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: toastandjam]
    #6038513 -

I wish we could be judged by the size of our poop.


--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #6038521 -

I would be king

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: ApJunkie]
    #6038619 -

So ya, did you guys read that whole article? It was tongue in cheek..the guy wasn't seriously saying we should follow his plan.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6038681 -

Nope, you and cubeladd are wrong. The title refers to an attitude that belongs to one or many societies, thus it's a possessive. If the article is about one society, the title should read "Society's," and if it's about multiple societies, it should read "Societies'."

I don't mean to be a dick, but you are talking to the SGE here.

Cool article cubeladd, thanks for posting.


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: supercollider]
    #6038802 -

supercollider said:
Nope, you and cubeladd are wrong. The title refers to an attitude that belongs to one or many societies, thus it's a possessive. If the article is about one society, the title should read "Society's," and if it's about multiple societies, it should read "Societies'."

I don't mean to be a dick, but you are talking to the SGE here.

Cool article cubeladd, thanks for posting.



No problem dood  :wink: 5 juicy mushrooms for you  :crazy2:


--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: cubeladd]
    #6039755 -

Thanks for the link.

And the spam notice. Spam cleared. Open for real comments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Societies Attitude Towards Drug Users Vs. The Holocaust [Re: supercollider]
    #6040545 -

supercollider said:
Nope, you and cubeladd are wrong. The title refers to an attitude that belongs to one or many societies, thus it's a possessive. If the article is about one society, the title should read "Society's," and if it's about multiple societies, it should read "Societies'."

I don't mean to be a dick, but you are talking to the SGE here.

Cool article cubeladd, thanks for posting.



Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha :thumbup:

Grammar debate ownage :nerd:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,147 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf
* Famous / well-known drug users ? papayafuzz 1,696 17 10/31/03 12:42 PM
by TheSlapnCapn
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* Where do you hide your drugs?
( 1 2 all )
duba 4,055 30 02/22/13 09:38 PM
by NotTheDevil
* I have to pass a drug test. Niacin or B6??
( 1 2 all )
SJR 14,491 31 10/02/03 10:36 AM
by tripndicular
* Fed up with drugs, possibly for good?
( 1 2 all )
ModestMouse 2,162 34 03/04/18 12:44 AM
by LightRay
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,595 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,295 topic views. 7 members, 17 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.