Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
classes start today: PPATH 425: Biology of Fungi * 1
    #6030595 -

"PPATH 425 (BIOL)  BIOLOGY OF FUNGI  ( 4) A survey of the biological diversity of fungi, stressing evolution, ecology, disease, morphology, life histories, and importance to humans."

today i start classes. one is a 4+ hour fungus lab twice a week at a university known for one of the best mushroom science programs in the country.  :cool:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: classes start today: PPATH 425: Biology of Fungi [Re: wilshire] * 1
    #6030597 -



:lol:

good luck, and enjoy!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: classes start today: PPATH 425: Biology of Fungi [Re: Krishna] * 1
    #6030997 -

dude, that means you can write some kick ass papers for the shroomery :laugh:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: classes start today: PPATH 425: Biology of Fungi [Re: wilshire] * 1
    #6031078 -

sounds cool. I was going to take Mycology if I did a bio minor, but did not so I won't. Also, the prof.'s specialty was slime molds, and he told me we would discuss very little besides slime molds, eh. But I hope you enjoy yours.


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: classes start today: PPATH 425: Biology of Fungi [Re: wilshire] * 1
    #7078130 -

I took Mycology and it was the least exciting class ever.

I can identify a lot of different fungi that I never knew existed though. :smile:

I liked it, but some days it was very boring.


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: classes start today: PPATH 425: Biology of Fungi [Re: Cracka_X] * 1
    #7079615 -

Something tells me I visited this prestigeous university a few weeks ago.

Check out this minor:
http://www.psu.edu/bulletins/bluebook/major/m_s_t.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* wuts your class?
( 1 2 3 all )
keeponsmoking 3,662 41 05/17/04 06:50 PM
by Anonymous
* Lets start fresh
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 2,963 25 11/19/03 09:43 AM
by Anonymous
* A class A excuse is needed.... Chazzersize 994 9 08/20/04 08:38 PM
by Chazzersize
* Class action lawsuit against paypal. ShroomyMcPot 948 9 07/29/04 01:31 AM
by zeta
* Off to my first class of the year! Redstorm 299 6 08/30/04 10:08 AM
by Golgi
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,371 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid
* How long does it take for you to start writing an essay? ummikko 1,619 10 12/16/03 09:36 PM
by TheDude
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,244 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
917 topic views. 4 members, 148 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.