Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
A class A excuse is needed....
    #3028617 -

Here's the situation. It's the last year of High School, I DO NOT want to take P.E.. At ALL. Who the hell wants to be sweaty all of the time on their LAST year!?

My school does offer the ability to take it at home...provided it's the proper situation.


After conversing with my counsler, it turns out that I need to talk to my Vice Principal about it. Now, she likes me, alot actually. She can make it happen or break it. Now, what could I tell her to make her want to let me take it at home?

I DO run a mile every night after dinner, there's no lie there. I also excersize actively everyday. My approach was going to be along the lines of "I am getting more excersize at home than I EVER would in Weight Training, Mrs. So and So."

Any ideas? Much appreciated :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A class A excuse is needed.... [Re: Chazzersize]
    #3028700 -

when i went through pe a lot of the excersises were actually quite bad for you. the teachers are inproperly trained and always tend to push poeple harder than is safe. Specific ones that really struck me as incredibly irresponsible of the school was wrestling, gymnastics, and wieght training. just a matter of time till someone gets severly injured. but hopefully your school is better in that way.

I have fucked knees, and the excersises they wanted me to do would make them hurt beyond belief. so i got the doctor to get me out. also i do lots of cycling, hiking, and at the time i was right into karate....so it was an open and close case really. They also suggested to get a log sheet and write down my activities and have my parents sign, to prove i did them. that would probably work great in your situation.

if i were to go through it now i would simply say its too fucking hot to do anyhting. there is NO WAY on this earth some punk ass teacher is gonna make me go out in 30+ heat and run around...fuck that.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A class A excuse is needed.... [Re: Chazzersize]
    #3028897 -

Chazzersize said:
It's the last year of High School,



wow

you were held back twice???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A class A excuse is needed.... [Re: Chazzersize]
    #3029130 -

why exactly do you not want to take gym class? personally, i loved that class back in the day. it's really not that bad...do they have shower facilities?


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A class A excuse is needed.... [Re: goobler]
    #3029268 -

Held back twice? What are you talking about Goobler!?



Felix...PE isnt my cup of tea. I'm more of an inside,stay cool person. Call me a pansy if you will. I have never been into getting THAT dirty when it isnt neccesary.

But Kadakuda...I do have tendonitis in my knees. I had to give football a big break (thank god, I never liked that sport. Only did it for the chicks....and it worked).

The thing is, wieght training, the class I'll be in, is just lifting wieghts all day and whatnot. So I could just go to the doc and have him write a note...or just discuss with my VP that I have tendonitis in my elbows as well. Eh, could work. I'm going to be VERY persistant about this. Also, I could write down a list of activities I do and have my parents sign it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A class A excuse is needed.... [Re: Chazzersize]
    #3029350 -

:laugh: I would work on what I am going to do during the time p.e class would be in my schedule.
Are you going to take another class?
Get extra credit?
If so focus on that.
If you are not going to then I would tell her that you are trying to pull up (or if you already have good grades) hold up you?re G.P.A so you can get into a better collage and would like to use that time to study.
Point in fact kiss ass because anyone can say they run a mile every night, but unless  she is out there with a stepometer running beside you, there is really no way to prove it..
  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A class A excuse is needed.... [Re: Chazzersize]
    #3029530 -

pe was rad, i almost got busted smoking weed at the softball cages once during class.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A class A excuse is needed.... [Re: Chazzersize]
    #3029575 -

i would say work the "im injured" angle as much as possible

after that, if the class you want to take is possibly career related, you can try to work that as well

if not say youll take it at home and then just pretend to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A class A excuse is needed.... [Re: Chazzersize]
    #3029694 -

weight training is largely lower body workouts as well. if your knees are fucked about 30% of the class you should not be doing without professional supervision (not the average gym teacher). They cannot force you to harm yourself, you may "have" take in all their bullshit and lies but you never have to be forced upon anyhting that causes physical harm or dis comfort. probably wont get the best reaction form the admins if you say that as to them its fightin words.

The best way to deal with teachers, and especially admin, is kiss ass. for the most part they have massive egos and love to have them stroked. be cheerfull, respectfull, cleary present your dilema, and do not get agressive. You will never get anywhere if you start being firm even being respectfull. school really is not liek the rest of the world, but once you learn how to play them its easy as pie.

Just remeber why they teach. they liked it as kids probably and still enjoy. its great that most teachers love their jobs (despite the endless bitching), but never forget they are not much different from those they teach.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A class A excuse is needed.... [Re: kadakuda]
    #3030217 -

Thank you guys....I really appreciate all the help that was given.

I'm going to tell them the honest truth about my knees...I will also come up with a work out plan at home that will reflect my weak knees. And to top it off, this opens my schedule to Chemistry or Physics. YAY :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need advice from Shroomerite girls
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 9,249 57 09/23/03 04:08 AM
by Anonymous
* Moving to another country - need advice
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,028 20 04/03/03 10:57 PM
by spiritshaper
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,595 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* Need a big ass cardboard tube superpimp 2,702 17 03/25/03 06:02 PM
by shroominbloom
* Tripping tonight need info on hbwr....how to? UncleMike 1,201 13 09/14/03 09:05 PM
by Buddrow
* Need a suggestion for a movie to rent.
( 1 2 all )
Remy 7,913 37 10/27/02 12:24 AM
by In(di)go
* Female advice needed... Sterile 4,094 19 11/05/02 11:23 PM
by Morphrying
* i need some new tunes! wyldtouch69 1,121 17 03/31/03 10:17 PM
by AbFab

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
994 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.