Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore
    #3753889 -

For no particular reason I just can't sleep anymore. I get out of bed like 5 times before I conk out. Just lay there..think. Feel my heart beat. It sucks =(


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: freddurgan]
    #5991448 -

well depending where you live and wat ur doing... well, ok how old are you and are you on summer break?? well if you are then yes, your sleeping pattern will get messed with because you stay up later each night making it harder to fall asleep eailer each night.. the later you get to bed the later you wake up in the morning.. you could try setting an alarm to wake yourself up eailier to control your sleeping pattern, thats how i did it, i control my sleeping pattern by waking up early. if you wake up early, youll get knocked out the next night pretty early.. or if that is not your case then you could try herbal sleeping pills or sleeping vitamins.. i tried them before and it knocked me right out.. or try talking to a doctor for some stronger sleeping pills.. it all depends on your life style i guess.. im on summer break n its hard to sleep sometimes.. but just keep trying man!! -power

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: freddurgan]
    #5991547 -

Have you tried working out before going to bed? Cardio would probably work best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: Neon]
    #5991626 -

You need to do stuff every day in order to fall asleep on cue.

Fill your day with cool stuff. Start the morning off right and keep the ball rolling.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore *DELETED* [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5991827 -

Post deleted by soulcircus

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: soulcircus]
    #5992482 -

working out an hour our so before going to bed then some reading for like 20 minutes or more always works for me.


--------------------
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? The Beatles were so fucking high, they let Ringo sing a few songs." --Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: freddurgan]
    #6005218 -

freddurgan said:
For no particular reason I just can't sleep anymore. I get out of bed like 5 times before I conk out. Just lay there..think. Feel my heart beat. It sucks =(



Explain sleep to me?

Is it like rest?


:confused::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: freddurgan]
    #6005291 -

If you have irregular sleeping patterns, your body might be having trouble regulating your melatonin levels.

I would suggest taking a melatonin supplement, but your body would become dependant on supplementing it in lieu of creating it. So... try this instead.


At near the same time everyday. (before noon) Take an amino acid called Tryptophan. It's needed in our diets to produce melatonin (regulates sleeping patterns), seratonin, and niacin.

Consult a doctor if you begin experiencing schizophrenic episodes. (hallucinations, delusions)



Hope it helps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: Cowgold]
    #6007297 -

dont drink alcohol this also messes with sleep patterns, and also try to not smoke mj for a while, this can alter your melatonin levels. also dont drink coffee or tee after lets say 15 - 16 in the afternoon.

ad trypthopnan: eat some good cheese 1-2h before you go to bed. not too much to be able to digest it, gives me interesting dreams :smile:

Edited by e3k (08/29/06 06:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: e3k]
    #6007751 -

Am i the only that noticed that the original post is 2 years old?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: trunksan]
    #6007833 -

yes you are.


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: trunksan]
    #6007845 -

I didn't bump it.

Well shit, I wonder if he's still awake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: Cowgold]
    #6011008 -

Melatonin :thumbup:


--------------------
:sporedrop:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: i8an8th]
    #6014864 -

Right now I weigh up 4g of GABA, down it... make a protein shake, grab my ipod and sit outside listening to meditation tapes and sipping on my delicious shake.

Brush teeth, rinse out shaker bottle, grab my nuts and hop into bed.


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: Cowgold]
    #6014966 -

Cowgold said:
I didn't bump it.

Well shit, I wonder if he's still awake.



Ditto.

At least he is still around.


Last Seen  08/31/06 12:29 AM 

:grin::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Method for sleeping? I can't do it anymore [Re: Gomp]
    #6020904 -

Haha, calling me out. I sleep sometimes; it's sweet.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sleep
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 3,756 20 04/22/04 10:46 PM
by wrestler_az
* I need to fix my sleep schedule. daba 2,795 10 10/26/03 06:10 PM
by Xochitl
* Melatonin and trip timing dr0mni 1,076 3 02/27/05 03:49 PM
by Gomp
* cannot sleep again. FlusH 1,049 9 07/16/04 04:17 AM
by adrug
* Sleep Paralysis The_Red_Crayon 2,233 18 02/18/04 04:06 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* herbs for sleep
( 1 2 all )
psychonaut888 2,471 20 08/11/05 06:37 PM
by nightkrawler
* Sleep foods. abhi 550 5 02/07/05 10:35 PM
by canid
* Melatonin eligal 3,526 17 03/01/09 07:29 PM
by ChiefGreenLeaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,436 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.