Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLSD_4me
addict
hydropod info that was removed
    #593143 - 03/29/02 07:41 PM (22 years, 5 days ago)

anyone save that stuff IM me i am interested in "discussing" it.... i have some good s/w to trade if you will PM me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: hydropod info that was removed [Re: LSD_4me]
    #593206 - 03/29/02 09:07 PM (22 years, 5 days ago)

it was the post that pissed off mycotek becuase there were pics of the pod disasmbled, someone PM me i know someone had to save that

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #593214 - 03/29/02 09:18 PM (22 years, 5 days ago)

>i know someone had to save that

How would you know this? :wink:

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: hydropod info that was removed [Re: Anno]
    #593218 - 03/29/02 09:26 PM (22 years, 5 days ago)

well just because.. it would either be in someones history or a hydropod freak who was excited aboutthose pics being released and knowing that they would be pulled... i just have a feeling someone saved that post with pics in its entirity (sp) :-)

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
    #593290 - 03/29/02 11:36 PM (22 years, 5 days ago)

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump....... bump bump bump bump bump bump... sorry for being annoying tonight just trying to get my hands on these

InvisiblePennywise
Watch out now!
Male
Loc: Maryland
    #593342 - 03/30/02 01:18 AM (22 years, 5 days ago)

I remember them being on a website also, but forget where. I am interested in this also. Sux paying that much for a bucket. Although if people were to pitch in and buy one I would make up a how to.

Offlinemidnitesun
old-school,master-grower
 User Gallery

Loc: East Coast(on the water-f...
    #593361 - 03/30/02 01:51 AM (22 years, 5 days ago)

yes i believe it was the aqua farm deal, instructions a how too list of parts whole bit.......i do not know the link to it of hand...but i print and and kept that whol book if you will in paper form....i will pm you with the link if i can find it......but wtf it is prolly a hassel to build one why not just buy it ,then make others
if you really want to if youreally want too.i think he will sell you the pieaces you can't find......................later

--------------------
"3 o'Clock Road Block,hey mister Cop, I ain't got no,Ber-surfer-ticket"(rfic). (Bob Marley)

"Here's an idea,lets make the Constitution legal". (Ron Paul)

"The war on drugs is a lie created by the State to enslave it's citizens".(midnitesun)

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: hydropod info that was removed [Re: midnitesun]
    #593379 - 03/30/02 02:19 AM (22 years, 5 days ago)

no actually it wasnt the aquafarm deal... it was actual pics of a pod disasmbled and it made mycron mad and make legal threats so they were pulled but i would llike to know if anyone saved the whole post or thread... i freaking knew i should have but wheni got home from work they were already pulled

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
    #593504 - 03/30/02 08:41 AM (22 years, 5 days ago)

i did look at the aquafarm thing and its impressive... but im talking about the pics that mycotek had removed.

Edited by LSD_4me (03/30/02 04:28 PM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: LSD_4me]
    #593632 - 03/30/02 11:51 AM (22 years, 4 days ago)

OfflineMyceliumcake
addicted to weed
Loc: Flint, Michigan
Re: hydropod info that was removed [Re: Anonymous]
    #593639 - 03/30/02 11:56 AM (22 years, 4 days ago)

I have alot of old fishtank equipment and various other things from my own shroom chamber experiments. So it prolly would cost alot less to build my own then to buy one from you mcman. At least in my case.
So hows about hooking me up with the "blueprints" to make a replica of the hydra pod for my personal use?
please.

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: hydropod info that was removed [Re: Anonymous]
    #593659 - 03/30/02 12:20 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

Mcman has emotions? I dont believe it lol btw there is enough space at the bottom of this forum for a banner ad.

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #593724 - 03/30/02 01:48 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

LSD,

I just can't believe this thread.....are you really that cheap an asshole that you can't pay a man for his product and think that people will help you steal it ?

If anyone does give you the plans to the pod.....which i hope that they won't....btw
That would be stealing !!!
I hope your bad karma bites you in the ass!!!

You basically are out to fuck with mycotek.....why i don't know.
You call him McNarc....and that stuff happened long before you came to the Shroomery.....cause i remember when you started out as a newbie.
Cause i sent you your first prints...when you were Skylar << his first nikname btw.
You have started several flames....then told people you are sorry.
Now you start up more shit......why ?

Go eat some fucking mushrooms and chill the fuck out.

I just hate fucking theifs.....period

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlineroykinn
enthusiast

Re: hydropod info that was removed [Re: Roadkill]
    #593759 - 03/30/02 02:38 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

well said Roadkill-

roy

--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #593762 - 03/30/02 02:45 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

I took your advice heheheheeheehe I ate some shrooms and i m chillin like Bob Dylan... although you was talkin to LSD i thought it sound advice bro.

--------------------

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Loc: up your ass
Re: hydropod info that was removed [Re: SouthernGent]
    #593780 - 03/30/02 03:06 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

In reply to:

btw there is enough space at the bottom of this forum for a banner ad.

A man with a vision    .

--------------------
BULLSHIT

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: hydropod info that was removed [Re: JackMehoff]
    #593835 - 03/30/02 04:15 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

actually it wasnt before i was here roadkill... ive been around the shroomery WAAAAY before it got closed the first time... i was a newbie re starting after a few years of stopping when you sent me the prints, which i appreciate a lot... i was around and into cult back when the shroomery was hosted on the lycaeum so i do remember mcman... and im not cheap... i just dont like to pay for things i can in no way afford...I know you have a good rep around here road but i havent done anything wrong... maybe besides sending you a syringe, when i am a total broke ass myself i appreciate your prints... but building something you would never have money to buy is HARDLY stealing so whatever man i thought you were my friend but i guess not.... and the reason i didnt ask you mcman is because of you threatening legal action on lots of people and i just didnt think you would... not like i wanted to sell them... bad karma wont bite me in the ass because im a good person.... its just like having pirated software man if you would never have had the cash to buy it then it hurts noone by getting it.... look im not flaming anyone but i just cant believe you would be such an ass to me road i havent done anything to you!!!!!

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
    #593854 - 03/30/02 04:36 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

and also, myco has said he will help people out he doesnt have a problem (at least thats what he has said in the past) with people making them for their personal use... its not illegal to do this!!!!! and its not stealing.... is it stealing if you build a table or chair or ANYTHING just to save some cash... of course not... now if you go off and try to sell the stuff that you copied then this is stealing but building stuff yourself is fun and you get MUCH much more of a good feeling than just buying one... im a total do it yourselfer im not trying to take food of mcmans table or anything, but i would have never bought one i dont enough extra cash... PLUS if i did grow mushrooms (which i dont) i would be using a setup that would hold a lot more... this was just a project me and a friend were gonna undertake because hes lving with some room mates and doesnt have any space at all, i was gonna help him build one so he could have some shrooms and not have to have a Huge setup like afoaf has.... i edited the mcnarc part because it was out of lline... wheni think of him i just think that name... not because i hate the guy... just because ive read it sooooo many times... i wasnt trying to "start shit" at all... just get a little help on a project i cant believe you have such a problem with that... i mean even more of a problem than mcman hisself has!!!!!

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
    #593866 - 03/30/02 04:52 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

also something else just popped into my head.... anyone remember Citizenfish (he was a cool guy i used to be friends with) ... or PNUT... and the sad thing that happenned to PNUT... i have been around here for a long time just in case you dont believe me

Invisibleshaggymane
PHARMER

Loc: great white north
    #593924 - 03/30/02 06:36 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

well said Roadkill-
here-here I agree

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder