Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Phone Sex... *DELETED*
    #5930188 -

Post deleted by AniNator

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phone Sex... [Re: Aninator]
    #5930211 -

Me and my ex used to do it ... I haven't since we broke up. She always made me feel kinda weird when we were doing it. I guess it was alright though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phone Sex... [Re: Aninator]
    #5930216 -

When I was like 13 or 14 I tried it once.. it wasnt all that great... havent done it since.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phone Sex... [Re: eris]
    #5930223 -

I don't like it, I feel really awkward.

I'd rather just have sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phone Sex... [Re: Aninator]
    #5930224 -

There is absolutely no way I could get aroused by a cute voice over the phone or text in a chat room. The whole idea just seems like a laugh.

I need touch, sight, rubbing, kissing and the classic suck and fuck for sexual pleasure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phone Sex... [Re: despisedicon]
    #5930236 -

really? I dunno maybe it's cause i'm a girl... but like i get off on someone talking to me dirty. and i mean i certianly wouldn't take it over the real deal ANY day. But i can't help but be aroused. I mean they say that a large part of what makes women orgasm is the mental aspect to it. What they are thinking about. I dunno i mean it migth seem childish to some of you, but I mean it's a nice treat when you're away from someone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phone Sex... [Re: Aninator]
    #5930239 -

I have joked around with friends and called some 800 number on speakerphone, but never tried it on a serious tip, but you make it sound alot better. I guess knowing who you are really talking to, on the other end would make a big difference.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phone Sex... [Re: Terrapin77]
    #5930241 -

We should set up a shroomery phone sex line.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phone Sex... [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5930247 -

VoidOfsPg said:
I'd rather just have sex.




--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phone Sex... [Re: Aninator]
    #5930252 -

And i mean it's not always about like the dirty talk either. i mean when done with someone you really liek and really want, it can be really fun. I dunno i would just be on the phone with this person and we would be completely silent at some points and we knew that all we wanted to do was just fuck each other. Like it would just be like a random silence. Or someone will crakc a dirty joke and then it just gets quiet. I dunno... Sometimes it's nice to just hear a person cum over the phone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phone Sex... [Re: blissedout]
    #5930258 -

Blissed- i would never have phon sex with a stranger. i dunno how i feel about that. I just know that in my experience it was with someone i had prolly the most intense feelings for ever. Emotionally and sexually... soo yea that had a lot to do with why it was so enjoyable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* IS PHONE SEX WEIRD? *DELETED* murseh8r 712 5 11/06/04 01:24 PM
by Vvellum
* Telepathic sex...
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 6,163 42 05/30/05 07:34 PM
by Sterile
* Cell phones
( 1 2 all )
Holydiver 2,856 24 08/07/05 06:52 PM
by InsatiableThirst
* ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TODAY 10,907 90 03/14/11 06:06 AM
by meatcakeman
* Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt phone sex!! verogirl 862 4 08/13/05 12:20 AM
by verogirl
* What is the Best Camera Phone? SkorpivoMusterion 474 0 12/26/04 12:28 AM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* PEOPLE THAT USE THEIR SPEAKERPHONE JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT shadyy 509 13 09/13/15 04:21 PM
by Patlal
* Any wild sex stories???
( 1 2 3 all )
Avalero 9,430 57 11/19/05 06:14 AM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
742 topic views. 3 members, 22 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.