Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
boring
    #5903470 -

remember when the pub was cool?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: notapillow]
    #5903471 -

Yeah, I scrolled through here like, 4 times today and didnt see anything I wanted to reply to.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5903478 -

exept this :grin:


i dunno
im just kinda board tonight in general any way
tomaras gonna be fun tho. camping :laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: notapillow]
    #5903490 -

My penis... in your mouth.

that is all


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: notapillow]
    #5903495 -

notapillow said:
remember when the pub was cool?



No.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: notapillow]
    #5903498 -

I remember being in the pub before it was cool to be in the pub.


just kidding, I still think the pub is cool. There have always been the boring moments. I do notice alot more negativity in here these days, though.

So, you must be jazzed about Reggae on the river! That's coming up pretty quick aint it? Me and my girl just went to the Pacific Northwest reggae fest. It was lots of fun. Wish I could make it down for reggae on the river. Maybe one of these years.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5903499 -

then i showed up.


--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: notapillow]
    #5903500 -

today's boredom\
tomorrows fun


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: notapillow]
    #5903546 -

I remember the good ol post whoring days. LF against the world. Me against wrestler. Adrug just being a pain in my....well, I just leave that one alone.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: notapillow]
    #5903662 -

notapillow said:
remember when the pub was cool?



no, sorry :smirk:


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: notapillow]
    #5904162 -

Vaguely. Now the conversations seem to have become largely consumed by inane fluffy chit-chat.


--------------------
"Now that the principalities and the powers stockpile weapons of mass destruction, contaminate the earth with their feverish industry, release floods of images to trigger insatiable desires, treat animals and humans as commodities and functions of a market, the devil must be grinning from ear to ear."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: Fractalated]
    #5904183 -

I just hate when it gets ultra slow. :shrug: I'm hyper.

Been coming here on and off for a long time. The veteran lounge reminds me of what the pub was like at one point (not even sure if it was called "the pub" then :justdontknow:).

The whole time that I have been a member here is somewhat of a blur.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: eris]
    #5904466 -

ya I'm hyper too...inside

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: boring [Re: notapillow]
    #5904484 -

well make it cool then pillow man!!

:grin:

there have "remember when ____ was cool"  threads in 2000 when shit was really cool.  like 50 OTD replies a minute :laugh:, and people were still, I remember when OTD was cool bro  :crazy2: :evil:

this place is boring now  :heart:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* being bored wrestler_az 1,001 16 01/24/05 06:37 PM
by kaiowas
* Bored and in desperate need of altered state... MizzJazzy 932 12 06/03/04 10:39 PM
by Phencyclidine
* Bored as fuck
( 1 2 all )
Banez 1,108 20 10/05/05 02:54 PM
by king_cobra
* Bored. Deadmaker 2,754 15 09/11/05 10:52 AM
by Deadmaker
* Pacific Northwest sucks
( 1 2 3 all )
SirAustin 6,838 52 07/02/05 12:21 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* has notapillow still not told you why his name is notapillow God 1,082 12 03/20/04 12:58 PM
by notapillow
* Boring people.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phluck 7,077 91 07/25/05 05:31 PM
by PuZuZu
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 10,905 63 08/04/04 04:44 AM
by wrestler_az

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
533 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.