Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
irrational stupid fears
    #5882964 -

i hate rats and mice. of course rats creep me out quite a bit more. id rather find a snake in my house than a rat. the thought of a mouse in my place skeeves me out beyond belief. if i ever saw a rat inside a place i was living i might have a heart attack. what are some of your stupid, irrational fears?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5883036 -

Commitment.


--------------------
:scrambled:

1 ,2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5883055 -

People.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: Adden]
    #5883057 -

people are strange

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5883068 -

You know what my one and only fear is? Birds.. Talk about a dumb fear??? what is that shit all about?? Stupid birds.> Although i must say i have been going to the pond every / every other day.. Trying to face it... Getting better I don't run until they are w/ in 25 ft!!! Hahaha Someone with so much mind power??? And i still Haven't beat it yet???!?!!? WTF???


--------------------
~*~I'm also an educated guesser, and knowledge seeker :smile: If I haven't done it, I know someone who has. IF I don't know, I know someone who does! I am a realist so deal with it, if you don't like it you can choose to not read it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: Adden]
    #5883075 -

S_2 said:
People.



I was about to say the same thing.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: malarki]
    #5883076 -

snakes
falling from some place high into deep water.
elevators
rabid dogs
accidently running over my cat


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5883079 -

fear of vermin is not so irrational, they can carry diseases which are dangerous to us, rats carried the lice which carried the black death which killed 1/3 of the population of europe. it's sort of engrained in the human psychie...

of course now we exact our revenge in labs around the world mwahaha...


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: gdman]
    #5883080 -

Black death, LOL!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: Gillette]
    #5883087 -

Gillette said:
snakes... on a plane
falling from some place high into deep water.
elevators
rabid dogs
accidently running over my cat




--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: Gillette]
    #5883093 -

Gillette said:
snakes
falling from some place high into deep water.
elevators
rabid dogs
accidently running over my cat



yoschie and i discussed putting a rubber snake in you tent...he couldnt find onw though. :lol: would have been great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5883125 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5883128 -

yeah I heard alot of discussion about snakes in my tent *glares*


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: Gillette]
    #5883139 -

lol @ not offending Gillette with innuendo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5883174 -

spiders

but it's not stupd/irrational, they're fucking evil and creepy


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5883188 -

Open water where I can't touch the ground.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5883197 -

buried alive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5883204 -

KingOftheThing said:
what are some of your stupid, irrational fears?



Cockroaches and spiders are numero uno y dos on my fear list, but I think it's perfectly rational. Those fucking things are creepy and nasty! I will end up hurting myself getting away from these things.:lol::whoa:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5883207 -

I have two stupid fears.

1.) Loosing my grandparents
When I was younger I actually used to keep things that they had bought me when I was done with the thing itself (empty pop bottles, KFC chicken boxes, empty pop cans, empty chip papers, ect)
2.) spiders
I got bit by a spider when I was 8. I was picking it up off the ground because people were tryingto step on it and kill it. Go figure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irrational stupid fears [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5883213 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Open water where I can't touch the ground.



That too! I like scuba diving just fine, but swimming on top of the water in open water that is over head high makes me really freaked out. I watched too many water movies like Jaws, Deep Star 6, Leviathan, and Barracuda(:lol:) when I was a kid. They scarred me for life!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fsck you Dick Cheney you silly old tyrant bastard [Proof @inside]
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
kronnyQ 11,042 114 04/14/05 01:06 PM
by Tao
* Greatest Fear?
( 1 2 all )
dawn of a new day 4,009 31 08/18/03 02:17 PM
by Strumpling
* Pill may help people overcome fears LearyfanS 1,163 10 11/11/03 06:56 PM
by RunDMT
* spider thread
( 1 2 all )
shirley knott 3,675 38 09/07/04 12:19 PM
by bastard_turtle
* List your FEAR
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 4,351 56 03/20/04 08:33 AM
by r2_
* Stupid People mr_kite 817 3 10/12/03 09:20 AM
by Ripple
* australian deadly spider
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,269 29 11/12/03 10:10 PM
by notapillow
* Stupid fucking public Or secure level of paranoia? duster 1,455 13 01/04/05 05:17 AM
by Xionide

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,745 topic views. 10 members, 8 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.