Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDriAno
student
 User Gallery

rambling
    #5784978 - 06/23/06 08:45 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

im in this wierd state of anger against my self it has been about a year sinse ive been out with anyone i havent even been out by my self partly because of my work but even when i have some extra time like tonight i completley spazzz and stay home i havent been around many people in in this time spand its like i go to woork come home aand the only people i talk to is my boss and my family thats it i feel fucked im tired of this fucking isolation i could have been pout tonight by my self but out at a great club but im a chiken shit it pisses me off and the worst part about it is that i know i am the only one thaty can change anything its up to me but then panic sucumbs and im loked in my room thinking what if
{ewhat if some one talkes to me what am i going to say i fucking hate this feeling it was never like this i had friends now for some reason im afraid of every one and im so wanting to have friends that are justa there but it has been so long i cant remember what im suppose to say or do its like i feel thios wierd need to do or say something specific only i dont know what it is tomorrow night seb fontain is in town and if i dont shit my pants on the way ill be ther
wish me luck

--------------------
...................................................................Smile. Its not that hard. Just squeeze ur But cheecks. SEE!!! :smile:...................................................

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: rambling [Re: DriAno]
    #5785019 - 06/23/06 08:54 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

this may seem cliche, but do you smoke cannabis?

It's been almost a week since I've stopped, and a small amount of my [social] anxiety has left.

I'm not the type of person that really likes to go out and do stuff. I enjoy being in nature, walking, riding my bicycle, things like that. Sometimes it's hard for me to find things to do with my few friends because they aren't as active in those ways as I am. So I usually end up by myself. For the most part, I'm comfortable with this.

If you feel the need for change, then start somewhere and run with it. Otherwise, learn to love yourself for who you are.

Also, no offense intended, but punctuation and spacing really helps people to read posts.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineDriAno
student
 User Gallery

Re: rambling [Re: demiu5]
    #5785073 - 06/23/06 09:12 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

its been a while sense Ive smoked, about a year.
And sorry about punctuation, I'm terrible at grammar, English is a second language to me. but ill do my best.
Thanks

--------------------
...................................................................Smile. Its not that hard. Just squeeze ur But cheecks. SEE!!! :smile:...................................................

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: rambling [Re: DriAno]
    #5785147 - 06/23/06 09:31 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

understood. you do better than a lot of people to whom English is their native language. I doubt anyone here can get to the root of your "problem" but maybe with some more info we could help you get there.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: rambling [Re: demiu5]
    #5790381 - 06/25/06 08:06 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Set a goal, try to accomplish it. Fear will get in your way. Put your good foot forward.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

OfflineDriAno
student
 User Gallery

Re: rambling [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5792693 - 06/26/06 02:26 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, Thats Good
Saturday night i went out and things were not bad at all , i ended the night by hooking up with a girl i meet there, but i would have not been able to accomplish it if i had let my damn fear keep me home.
so Thanks you helped me see a good point.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order