Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Baby Bunny
    #5779533 -

i don't know if it's a male or female yet, so i'm kinda looking for a neutral name. give me some ideas, i usually have no problem naming my animals accordingly, but this little guy is being difficult. it's very chill, very soft, and very cute.





--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5779535 -

Are you sure it's not a rat?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Anno]
    #5779537 -

very.

you should see them when they are newborns ... all pink and squirmy with no hair.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Anno]
    #5779538 -

Anno said:
Are you sure it's not a rat?



:rofl:


--------------------
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~Oscar Wilde

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5779539 -

I'd name it Bunny Rabbot


+1 to whoever remembers that character, BTW


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5779610 -

haze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: goobler]
    #5779613 -

not bad. i will keep that in mind. thanks goobs!


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5779691 -

My friend ran over two rabbits in his car yesterday out in the boondocks lol not on purpose though.


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5779697 -

that makes me sad. :frown:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5779746 -

:hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: goobler]
    #5779751 -

:heartpump:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5779785 -

yAy! Bunny! :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Papaver]
    #5779800 -

told you i took pics.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5779838 -

:laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5779858 -

Makin' Soup?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5779860 -

Cool bunny! We've got a dutch and a holland lop, they are great pets :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5779861 -

no.

even though i hear rabbit is quite tasty, i could never eat one. i love bunnies way too much.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5779869 -

Kalulu
Supposedly a Native American rabbit demi-deity and the basis for Brer Rabbit as well as Bugs Bunny. I can only find tiny references to him/her/it though for support. :/


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: nunciate]
    #5779874 -

i like it. very unique.

thanks nunciate.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Baby Bunny [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5779878 -

Yeah me neither, I'd feel bad eating a bunny when I could go buy something less cute to eat, and still have a bunny.

Edited by TheMadConductor (06/22/06 09:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I got a bunny!
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 4,518 56 09/04/06 07:30 PM
by AngeloWish
* my rabbit died tonight.
( 1 2 all )
Acidic_SlothM 3,271 29 03/10/06 04:12 PM
by Silverwolf
* Big Fricken Rabbits (Bigggggg!)
( 1 2 all )
mjshroomer 3,365 27 04/02/07 09:40 AM
by Schwip
* Saved a baby rabbit from the cats - but now it died
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 4,626 48 07/18/06 08:03 PM
by trendal
* poor dying bunny in a box
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,029 27 06/30/06 12:06 AM
by Acidic_Sloth
* Bunny rabbit - round 2
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 3,358 29 07/20/06 06:22 PM
by rod
* Pancake Bunny Xibalba 654 4 01/24/03 11:16 AM
by Acidic_Sloth
* Sloth
( 1 2 all )
aNeway2sayHooray 5,833 35 01/31/06 06:29 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,271 topic views. 7 members, 49 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 19 queries.