Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: uber nerd [Re: mikeownow]
    #5753551 -

I think it'd amplify the pain for me...

being high, I mean.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5753553 -

Yeah same here..I'd probably be less able to focus on other things.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: mikeownow]
    #5753632 -

definitely don't get stoned before getting ink done.. causes you to notice the sensation much more.

i'll also eventually get a tattoo like my sig, except probably w/o the dead skull (just krishna dancing)


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Krishna]
    #5753651 -

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...hl%3Den%26lr%3D

I think thats pretty badass...If that link even works anymore...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5753655 -

Uh, 3/4 the way down the page, his stealie on his arm...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5753663 -

That is pretty cool and liquidy.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5753678 -

yea, that one is kinda cliche now... ya know?


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Phychotron]
    #5753809 -

i would just rail some oc before getting a tattoo and nod off


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5753827 -

Madtowntripper said:
OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I thought of getting an LSD molecule tattooed, but Burke Dennings swiftly talked me out of it.



I think when I decide to get one, my first tattoo will be the LSD symbol I always used to draw in school. Not sure if you know the one I mean...

Its a circle, with the letters LSD filled in so theres no empty space, if that makes sense. Its kind of cryptic, most people cant figure out what it is right away, but once you know, its incredibly obvious. I'll try to find it, if nobody knows what I'm talking about...



find a pic, or draw it up and take a pic of that, if you can. it sounds interesting..


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5753873 -



is that what your talkin about i drew that in paint


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Dobie]
    #5753883 -

dobie, there is a ridiculous amount of unused space in you picture. :P


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5753893 -

i know shush it :laugh: it gets the point across


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Dobie]
    #5753905 -

Thats the one. At least I think, I can only see half of it.

But yeah, I'm sure thast right.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5753912 -

haha yeah sorry im stoned and could barly remember how it went


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* nerd: the new cool Drewwyann 1,935 13 05/28/07 12:56 PM
by AlCapwn
* Nerds
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 7,048 68 08/15/05 05:44 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Uber Nerds come hither TYL3R 798 11 12/29/05 01:08 AM
by Liquidkick
* How Pepsi saved my life!!! Phychotron 1,392 11 12/13/05 11:50 PM
by RESTLESS
* just one pepsi
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 2,335 21 09/29/08 01:44 PM
by Bridgeburner
* Pepsi introduces Cucumber Soda in Japan
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 5,316 27 06/30/07 03:00 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* HELP! Music geeks/computer nerds! You pwn me. GnuBobo 1,279 14 10/27/04 04:05 AM
by GnuBobo
* Taylor Swift Wants Chace Crawford! King Koopa 518 3 12/18/08 08:40 PM
by King Koopa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,483 topic views. 6 members, 102 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.