Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
uber nerd
    #5753161 -



--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Phychotron]
    #5753163 -

I like that.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5753166 -

i thought it was pretty cool too

i wanted to get like a molecule, or something tattoo'd on me..


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Phychotron]
    #5753175 -

That's pretty 1337 :nerd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Phychotron]
    #5753184 -

I thought of getting an LSD molecule tattooed, but Burke Dennings swiftly talked me out of it. I actually am pretty sure about what my first tattoo is going to be. Same spot as that guy's function tattoo:



All black though. I know it's a logo and all, but damn, baseball is epic to me, and holds so many metaphors for all of life. I like the idea of having it tattooed the same size and spot as the mlb logo on the upper backs of all the MLB team uniforms.

My other idea, which a bunch of friends shot down, was to get a full count tattooed on me, like:

B: ...
S: ..
O: ..

I wouldn't get a tattoo till later this summer, when I'm more financially secure...but man, I want one so badly.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Boom]
    #5753188 -



--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Phychotron]
    #5753202 -

Ehh, I don't like that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5753215 -

you should get a


but with the MLB logo in it...

that's probably why i fell in love witht the grateful dead, i grew up on MLB and pepsi... the :gd_icon: were justs another step... :yesnod:


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Phychotron]
    #5753223 -

Hahaha...Coke > Pepsi, and I'm not wild about the dead, not that I dislike them actively or anything.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5753230 -

:nonono: You used to moderate this forum, too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Phychotron]
    #5753235 -

that's a weird pepsi/dead logo.

i'm thinking of getting two stealies, one on each inner arm (like a bit closer towards the hand from the area they draw blood from) - either one w/ a day scene in the skull, and the other a night scene - or one w/ an earth scene, the other with a cosmic scene.

that shit's expensive, tho. i need to do more manual labour for a friend who owns a studio so i can get them for free :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Boom]
    #5753245 -

now that would be awesome... i really hope to see that one day..


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5753407 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I thought of getting an LSD molecule tattooed, but Burke Dennings swiftly talked me out of it.



I think when I decide to get one, my first tattoo will be the LSD symbol I always used to draw in school. Not sure if you know the one I mean...

Its a circle, with the letters LSD filled in so theres no empty space, if that makes sense. Its kind of cryptic, most people cant figure out what it is right away, but once you know, its incredibly obvious. I'll try to find it, if nobody knows what I'm talking about...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5753431 -



logo's can work, back left shoulder for me (minus the canada), had it for 4 years (played for 15)

the f(x) rocks phsychotron

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Noetical]
    #5753468 -

Dude, that's awesome, you have that tattooed? That's really a cool one.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5753482 -

I like it cause its nice small, simple, and very meaningful to me.

Even though it hurt like hell, I'm fiending for more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Noetical]
    #5753494 -

Mine would be across the upper center of my back - it'd be painful, right across the spine. That area doesn't numb at all.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5753496 -

Make sure you bite hard on your wallet and don't come in hungover, for whatever reason the ink dosn't set as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: Noetical]
    #5753513 -

It sucks you can't really drink before getting a tattoo because it thins the blood, and being high wouldn't make it fun. It'll be cool like that though, focused pain, necessary to get the job done, and you have to sober to sit through it...I like the idea.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uber nerd [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5753522 -

Why wouldnt being high be fun wile getting a tattoo? It would probably make some of the needle pain go away and well youd be in a state of well being.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* nerd: the new cool Drewwyann 1,935 13 05/28/07 12:56 PM
by AlCapwn
* Nerds
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 7,048 68 08/15/05 05:44 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Uber Nerds come hither TYL3R 798 11 12/29/05 01:08 AM
by Liquidkick
* How Pepsi saved my life!!! Phychotron 1,392 11 12/13/05 11:50 PM
by RESTLESS
* just one pepsi
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 2,335 21 09/29/08 01:44 PM
by Bridgeburner
* Pepsi introduces Cucumber Soda in Japan
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 5,316 27 06/30/07 03:00 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* HELP! Music geeks/computer nerds! You pwn me. GnuBobo 1,279 14 10/27/04 04:05 AM
by GnuBobo
* Taylor Swift Wants Chace Crawford! King Koopa 518 3 12/18/08 08:40 PM
by King Koopa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,483 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.