Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
i want some school food
    #5722222 -

i dont know what everyone was always complaining about, i loved the food at my schools... i went to a few, and i mean, how good was that ice cream scoop of mash potatoes with that turkey and gravey on top of that?  :drooling: i wish i could eat that good again...


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: Phychotron]
    #5722227 -

They have frozen dinners that are the same, they taste better even.

School lunch was never enough to fill me up. I would always get like 2-3 lunches and then spend another dollar on snacks.. and no I'm not a fat ass. I'm too skinny and have a fast metabolism.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: Phychotron]
    #5722229 -

Phychotron said:
i dont know what everyone was always complaining about, i loved the food at my schools... i went to a few, and i mean, how good was that ice cream scoop of mash potatoes with that turkey and gravey on top of that?  :drooling: i wish i could eat that good again...



Amen... However at my school we had apple crumble and custard :grin:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: Phychotron]
    #5722237 -

I remember taking my roll and scooping a bunch of the mashed potato/turkey gravy stuff inside of it.  :drooling:  That was one of my favorite school lunches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: Cepheus]
    #5722238 -

I always liked the tater tots too.. I used to take them from the other kids. I would end up with a whole tray full and a bunch of ketchup packets. :lol:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: Cepheus]
    #5722239 -

and the chicken sandwhichs were the best... i mean, you cant get that high a quality chicken sandwhich at any of the fast food places...


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: Trav]
    #5722245 -

Trav said:
I remember taking my roll and scooping a bunch of the mashed potato/turkey gravy stuff inside of it.  :drooling:  That was one of my favorite school lunches.




Fuck.......YES!!! :grin:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: eris]
    #5722246 -

about 2 years ago my uncle and i went to see my cousin at school and have lunch with him i guess (i was tricked into the car)

anyway, we waited in line, got up there, they got sloppy joes... sweet, you cant go wrong with a sloppy joe... so they slap a cookie on me, and like, some some mildy alright salad (i only eat cesar salads, so mother other saldads arent in my taste yet)...

so i bite into it, damn, best sloppy joe of my life. mother fuckin wheat bun... wheat bun. you know how good sloppy joes are to begin with, well, that wheat bun totaly rocked it.. i always want to buy the wheat buns, but they are always way expensive... but man, it's like one of those things you spring for..


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: eris]
    #5722257 -

Tater tots were the shit. And my school served the best fucking cookies ever.I miss school food. Mmmnn.


--------------------
No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough

"There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us."
"Shoot it."
"Not yet, I want to study its habits. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: Phychotron]
    #5722263 -

I don't know where yalls schools got the food supply from. We got our from a big food supplier that also supplied alot of the jails/prisons in the south east. It was overpriced as hell to 3.50 for a chicken sandwhich, a handfull of fires and a drink.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: Rhysaboveit]
    #5722283 -

oh yea, and that cookie i told you about... i forgot to mention

best cookie ever... hands down.. i'm 23, i've had a lot of good cookies in my life.. but this one was premium shit.


and how good was french bread pizza?
wake up, roll over, think for a second.. "fuck, it's pizza day, i cant miss today"..


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: Phychotron]
    #5722298 -

My school would let you work in the cafeteria line at breakfast, and if you did you could have all the free breakfasst you wanted afterwards. So whenever it was cinammon roll day or well...cinammon roll day i would show up a half hour early to ensure my breakfast.

Those things were better than sex...
I wish i was 60, my name was Irene and I wore a 48 Double D so I could work in a cafeteria


--------------------
PM me reading suggestions, I might just take you up on your offer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: wwonka]
    #5722300 -

dude, you guys have never had real school food until you have eatin at my schools taco line, its so frikin good, i don't know how many times it has owned me when I had the munchies....


--------------------
Remember, the best drug, is a natural drug.....

Peace, Fratirnityishly, Smoke Da Stuff, Special Chocolate



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: dudefromaz]
    #5722305 -

you guys had TACOS? what the hell. they never gave us tacos. freaking taco nazi's. but we did have some awesome fried chicken.


--------------------
No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough

"There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us."
"Shoot it."
"Not yet, I want to study its habits. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: Phychotron]
    #5722350 -

fuck, ive had nothing but a package of ramen for three days. and all i have for today is a maruchan instant lunch, not even a full ramen package :frown:
i can eat real food tomorrow though :eaglekitty: ah err...what the hell is that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: insectvhore]
    #5722376 -

For lunch? Are you at work or something?


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: eris]
    #5722382 -

no i dont work, i mean i have eaten nothing at all in the past three days but a package of chicken ramen, and all i have to eat all day today is an instant lunch cup of spicy chicken ramen, plus im out of alcohol :sad:
tomorrow im going to see my parents and they will feed me though :happy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: insectvhore]
    #5722409 -

Oh, you are just out of food then. Sorry to hear that.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: eris]
    #5722484 -

mmmm my school had the best pizza :drooling:

The chicken rings were orgasmic as well.

ah those were the good ol' days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i want some school food [Re: Phychotron]
    #5722489 -

I have to say I go eat lunch with my daughter at school just to eat the food at school again. At my middle and high school though, we had food bars like a salad bar. We had Italian, hamburger, home-style and Mexican food bars.

Damn I wish I had as much variety now!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,487 43 03/28/06 01:56 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* LuNCh
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,256 22 01/13/06 01:42 PM
by boO
* Free Mcdonalds chicken sandwich today. 5/15
( 1 2 3 all )
thoughts 9,839 58 05/16/08 07:04 AM
by daytripper05
* Lunch
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,721 55 08/11/05 08:06 PM
by MeatSpace
* Teh LuNCh Thread
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,441 22 10/05/05 02:51 PM
by baraka
* My breakfast plan Hyper_Panda_GO 698 14 01/31/08 12:59 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Mmmmm Shroom Breakfast theuser 1,089 10 08/15/05 12:33 PM
by gdman
* What's fer lunch?
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,063 44 06/28/07 07:27 PM
by mytymyc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,161 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.