Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My dream last night
    #5706509 -

Throughout the day, I recalled these dream segments that I experienced last night. I recall being in my room surrounded by mushrooms. The shrooms were growing in chambers. I examined the chambers, and thought to myself,"how did these get here." I next examined the shrooms closer and noticed they were of the psychedelic kind. In my dream I touched the shrooms and observed very closely. Then my cat walks into the room and his eyes get really big. He gives me a stern look, and without saying a word I know he doesn't want me to touch his mushrooms. I agree and he then begins to tell me about how his curiosity took over, and he was told by a higher power to grow these spores. After some conversation(I don't remember exactly) I leave, and find my cat spread out on the couch watching the movie Kids. He has a giant grin on his face and I join him on the couch. My dream ends to my friend and his girl knocking on my door. (This also occurred in real life.)

This is the strangest dream I have had in a while. I only wish my cat was actually up to this in real life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* do you dream? Turd 2,558 19 02/20/04 06:30 AM
by earthshiner
* what did you dream last night?
( 1 2 all )
HB 2,639 36 07/21/07 02:30 PM
by serendipitythenot
* Dreaming of people without faces...meaning?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,066 28 03/03/05 12:10 PM
by niteowl
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,048 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* lucid dreaming Haji 1,723 14 10/14/08 10:21 AM
by straightedgeLOL
* Dreams?? Had a good one recently??
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 2,484 20 03/28/07 05:36 AM
by unbeliever
* When I Dream a Lot - Some Observations gotmagog 1,233 7 04/14/04 02:23 PM
by filthysock
* wall of fire dreams LosAngelesGraff 1,141 6 10/07/06 10:39 PM
by LosAngelesGraff

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
344 topic views. 11 members, 36 guests and 308 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 15 queries.