Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Best and worst beers
    #5692512 -

I know there have been several threads about beer, but I decided to start a new one. In your opinion, what is the best and worst beer out there? For best, I would say yuengling lager, and for worst, I would say natural ice or milwaukees best.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #5692537 -

For best, I guess I'd say either Blue Moon or Newcastle. Worst, I'm not sure. The ones that people often name as the worst(Budweiser, Natty Ice, etc.) are just ones that don't have much taste at all. There are several beers where I remember not liking the taste, but I don't remember any of their names.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #5692539 -

Best style : Belgian Wheat
Worst style : Light Domestics


--------------------
Uncleluke, getting his assbeat, then he tries to delete it
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6355469#Post6355469
Tomato-Faced Banez
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5933438#Post5933438
Dexter's Thesaurus
beer = guinness
smoke = vaporize
pubers = reasons to be pro-choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: Dexter_Morgan]
    #5692549 -

Best: Anything I brew

Worst: Coors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: lowdominion]
    #5692558 -

Best: Carlsburg

Worst: Icehouse (fucking skunky!)


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #5692567 -

ive been drinking shiner lately. very tastey.


--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #5692578 -

Best...



Worst...
Any mass brewed generic type beer.


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: Hanky]
    #5692590 -

Hanky said:
Best...



Worst...
Any mass brewed generic type beer.



Agreed!

Best: Hoegaarden
Worst: Natural Ice Light

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: Hanky]
    #5692594 -

yeah white beer is great and Hoegaarden is the best of them all. Great with a slice of orange in it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #5692596 -

I've started to drink this stuff called Boris that is pretty good, its french.



I hate Sam Adams, Mississippe Mud is pretty bad too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: Gumby]
    #5692597 -

Let's see:
Best
Either Mississippi Mudd, or Marley Ale.
Worst: Miller lite, or any cheap ass beer like MD2020 and red dogg, and SR211



--------------------
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: Kerbouchard]
    #5692690 -

Isnt mad dog something else besides beer?

My opinion:

Best: Bud Light in bottles(shit tastes like fountain pop to me)
Worst: Keystone

Im suprised no one said: "the kind of beer that gets me drunk" for best beer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: lsdandfrisbee]
    #5692726 -

Best: Sam Adams Cherry Wheat(for some reason it gives you a sweet taste without the guilt of being a pussy like when you drink Smirnoff)

Worst: Milwaukee's Best


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5692740 -

I can't believe that no one realizes that BEERWEED is the best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: Kerbouchard]
    #5692747 -

MD 20/20 is wine, not beer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5692749 -

the worst beer is hamm's beer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: BLAST_420]
    #5692756 -

well Coors and Bud Light are at the bottom of the barrel, as for the best Newcastle is like chocolate to me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: BLAST_420]
    #5692760 -

Best: Becks and Molsen Coldshots

Worst: Faxe and Keiths


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: BLAST_420]
    #5692765 -

Best:Coronas
Worst: Natty Ice. Although I still like my Natty Ice when I feel like being cheap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best and worst beers [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #5692812 -

Best beer: Aventinus (made by Schneider-Wiesse brewery in Germany)




Too many shitty beers to choose a worst.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Vote for the Worst Beer
( 1 2 3 all )
Fungi_x 3,531 44 07/15/05 12:26 PM
by Yarry
* this could be the worst beer i have ever had... Banez 802 5 10/29/05 09:57 PM
by Banez
* Really good beer tomk 936 14 05/17/05 07:29 AM
by Krishna
* Favourite beers?
( 1 2 3 all )
peace_n_love 3,900 41 03/18/06 08:15 PM
by AliceDee
* Beer Beer!? Dreamer987 1,479 17 02/01/05 09:23 PM
by pinkfloydms
* Heineken Light freshlyPLUMP 690 10 04/28/06 08:26 PM
by carshissbymywinda
* beer
( 1 2 3 all )
thegatewaydrug 2,206 40 09/27/05 11:50 PM
by Boom
* Foster's beer, product of Canada? TheShroomHermit 1,209 9 05/29/04 10:58 PM
by scott2004bc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,584 topic views. 8 members, 21 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.