Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I go looking for shrooms and end up horribly disturbed! funny read.
    #5657721 -

Yesterday I took a friend of mine across the river to a man-made reservoir for the shit they dredge from the bottom of the river. It's just a huge, oddly shaped lake surrounded by a raised, terraced hill. We spent a few hours out there wandering around, getting stoned and what not. The road leading back to it is off the highway, past an abandonded fireworks stand and what used to be a video-poker building named 'Glitters'.

The video poker place has long since been abandonded, and its now just a bunch of concrete walls covered in graffiti with couches, mattress, and tires dumped everywhere. We wander around in there for a bit until my friend notices someone pulling into the parking area.

We're fairly well hidden by the bushes, but he knows we're here because of the car. He slowly cruises around the parking lot a few times, we stay mostly out of sight but I peek my head out to see if it was a cop. "Well, It's not a cop. Cops usually wear shirts." It was an older white man, white, peppered hair in an average sedan.


We're done shooting film, so I said verbatim, "Whatever this guy is here for I don't want to be a part of it. Let's just leave." We start heading for the car, and the guy has parked about 200 feet away. I give him a head nod, he just continues staring at me. As we start climbing into the car my friend says " Please tell me he's not naked. He's not naked is he? Oh god please don't let him be naked." I crank my head around and he's half-in/half-out of his car and all I can see is his naked side.

He springs out of the car, plants his feet shoulder-width, places his left hand on his ass, and starts pullin his pud like there's no tomorrow. I'm fucking disgusted and amazed this is happening. I drive farther away, keeping watch of his car and making sure he's not running after us.

Call the 5-0, explain the situation to the 911 woman and she kind of gives me a "What the fuck are you talking about? Where the fuck are you? What the fuck." thing. Eventually they say they're going to send a unit out. I chill at the entrance, where I can't see him, for a good three or four minutes waiting to get this guy's tag, or say something really snyde, or throw my slushie at him or something but he doesn't try and leave.

Before you talk shit about me ratting him out, there's good crime and bad crime to me. Bad crime is the kind that I'm not involved in!
(Or just the violent/disturbing shit.)


--------------------
Cows would live a lot longer if they weren't made out of steaks and leather.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go looking for shrooms and end up horribly disturbed! funny read. [Re: Cham]
    #5657995 -

That was you? Why didn't you come over and say hi?


--------------------
:sunny: :sunny::sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go looking for shrooms and end up horribly disturbed! funny read. [Re: SoulSurfer]
    #5658008 -

That is disturbing.I wouldnt have called the police,I would have called the mental health clinic and got them tp pick me up.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go looking for shrooms and end up horribly disturbed! funny read. [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #5658095 -

hahaha there are some straaaaange people in this world. my mom was taking my dog for a walk at the park and this guy parked right beside her car, walked to within like 100 feet of her, dropped his pants, squatted and left a steaming pile o' shit on the grass. then he hiked his pants back up, got back in his unnecessarily big truck and drove off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go looking for shrooms and end up horribly disturbed! funny read. [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #5658101 -

That story left me hanging. Did you end up just leaving?


--------------------
Life is how you live it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go looking for shrooms and end up horribly disturbed! funny read. [Re: Cham]
    #5658103 -

Shrooms do that to people, don't go looking in the wrong places. Most likely you learned from this, and see how a mushroom can move you. You called whine one one on a dude jacking off in the park. 
:mushroom2:


--------------------
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I go looking for shrooms and end up horribly disturbed! funny read. [Re: Kerbouchard]
    #5659067 -

flowie said:
Shrooms do that to people, don't go looking in the wrong places. Most likely you learned from this, and see how a mushroom can move you. You called whine one one on a dude jacking off in the park. 
:mushroom2:



I wasn't >ON< shrooms, I was looking for them. And it was in an abandonded fireworks parking lot off the side of the highway. It was some filthy shit. I had a female friend to think about, and she was freaked to fuck.
(yes i left afterward. i just figured that was obvious.)


--------------------
Cows would live a lot longer if they weren't made out of steaks and leather.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Most Disturbing Movie Ever
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
kosmic_charlie 19,816 155 09/23/24 06:57 PM
by TrancedOutBrah
* Canadians think porn is funny recalcitrant 3,485 19 11/20/07 07:45 PM
by clorox
* Funny Job Interview
( 1 2 all )
pattern 5,059 32 09/15/03 02:44 PM
by Annom
* Funny website Ashana 1,496 17 07/22/03 06:55 PM
by Anonymous
* Guns and shrooms...fun with projectiles oDin 1,701 11 09/25/20 09:07 PM
by ToTheSummit
* A Happy newbee shroom lover Voodoo Doll 888 5 01/25/03 10:41 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* shrooms for school
( 1 2 all )
kristina420 5,085 26 10/23/03 10:57 AM
by fireworks_god
* Horrible mistake Larrythescaryrex 1,572 13 11/16/02 09:12 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
911 topic views. 6 members, 26 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.