Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
psychic
    #560441 - 02/23/02 04:25 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Well This is a long story
My girl freinds Mom Is a psychic well know is On tv alot ect..
me and my girl freind have been going out for 2 years now and 5 months

But anyway I have been using mushies/xtc/weed alot latley
k now the point A few times when i went to clubs ect.. My g/f always like dont do drugs ect... And i used to take X and the next day she said that her mom said that i did something that she wouldnt liek so anyway i thought it was bullshit ect.... i saw her help the police solve a few cases ect... but never thought anything of it till about 1 month ago i took a strong dose of x and anyway Monday moring my g/f phones me and her and her mom had a big fight about how im on drugs ect.. ect.. my g/f highley anti drugs herself so anyway we spoke and i confussed ect.. (fucking worst thing i could of done) any way week goes on and on thursday her mom phones me and says that she is going to tell my parents any was she does i confussed to my parents that i did and big story and Now i have to basically chooce between my g/f and drugs i alwas said to my self if this is the choice i would take my g/f but now it been a month and i really miss weed tripping ect.. And have second thoughts about it every day man i love her bUT WHY DONT I GET A CHOICE IN THIS ok so anyway the day i took high dose of pills she (pshycic say that i drank achool as well) But i only had one sip so she's not accurate to the point I was wondering

1)how does she see my taking things Like
a movie
sees it in my body
ect..
2) is there someway i can stop her from interding in to my life
3) what should i do

thanxz i would love some input guys i really dont know what to do

I just turned 18 a week ago:)
Fuck i need help thnxzz
Please dont repond with dumb as quotes thank you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecxz
enthusiast
Re: psychic [Re: MuShi_KiNg]
    #560689 - 02/23/02 01:48 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I have no idea what you should do but you should ask your girlfriends mom about mushrooms, I always wondered wondered what psychics perceive while under the influence of this drug, you've got so much good energy running threw you that ... uh I dont even know.

You should give your GF and your GF's Mom lots of reading material on the spirtual use of Marijuana and Mushrooms.

Anonymous

#560739 - 02/23/02 02:56 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Put up a psychic shield. She can't get the information from you if you don't give it to her

InvisibletheLightDivine
Stranger

Re: psychic [Re: ]
    #560839 - 02/23/02 05:05 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Filters and Shields

I would have a problem with this. She is invading your personal life, but at the same time you are building a dishonest relationship. If she means enough to you, just stop. Otherwise, maybe find somebody that is more accepting of who you really are.

--------------------
??• W? ?r? ?ll †h?L?ght?iv?n? •??

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
    #561013 - 02/23/02 08:47 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yes put up a psychic shield so that Ms. Psychic Parasite bitch can't snoop in on you. Seriously, your gf's Mom is a fuckhead.
If the shield for some reason doesn't work, educate your gf on drugs- if she still won't accept you as a drug-user.....choose drugs. I am serious, if she won't accept that than out she goes and you can hug your mushrooms, weed, and MDMA and make out with those divine gifts.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Re: psychic [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #562560 - 02/25/02 12:47 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hi I know im not being honest But my g/f doesnt understand neither did I Drugs are leaing expernices as well as fun at the same time i learn things new every time

Now my next question
1) I think that Her MOM Only say i did drugs i dunno if she sow what i did exacly

Because i got it out of my girl freind that She told her mother about everything what i took ect..

But the mother did see my taking drugs that how i eneded up confussing :smile:

So can a psychic see if i take about 25 mg mdma For medditating

She asked her mom to look what i was doing Because i was at a night club Can here mom always see And for how long Days months for eva Or do i have to be under the inflounce say i meditate at home

Im aloud to do legal stuff like
salvia
5 meo dmt
All research chems That fine with my g/f sam i wish she would Understand

The reson her mom told My mom is because I kept Upsetting my g/f we had fights every weekend ect.....

Des shielding protect me From here seeing my 35 mg of mdma medtion Thank you all :smile:

I would also love low does of lsd/mushies

if her mom has been seeing this for awhile why has it only Become a big think now because i confessed

As i said she has said to me sometimes after i have taking that5 Her mom saw me doing things That she wouldnt like (my g/f wouldnt like that is)

I dunno what to do thank's everybody :smile:

InvisibledizZy_bOy
stranger thanyou

#562635 - 02/25/02 01:53 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Even if she wasn't psychic there is a good chance that she could see the change in your personality. Now they have you in a spot were the guilt is most likely to be on your surface. She'll read it and try to call you on it. Since you think she already knows without a doubt, you will give her the satisfaction of fessing up.

sounds like a messed up situation.

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Re: psychic [Re: dizZy_bOy]
    #564785 - 02/27/02 12:08 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I can get my hands on lsd For the first time of My LIFE !!!!!!
I really want to try 1/2 a hit Will she detect this Can i say i did something else I Will be doing this by my self on a friday night so she wont be checking me ? Will she see this the next time she decid's to look onto me :smile: How can i block this i really really want to try acid :smile: Pleas help :smile:

Anonymous

#564811 - 02/27/02 12:54 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

find yourself a new girlfriend... this is just silly.

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Re: psychic [Re: Anonymous]
    #564888 - 02/27/02 02:56 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

i wish this was so easy :smile: Dam
i miss [mushrooms]

OfflineJudeoslav
    #564903 - 02/27/02 03:14 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

So, when she ostensibly uses her magic powers to see what drugs you've been doing, she gets mad if they were illegal but it's okay with her if they were legal?

Is the legality of a substance you've ingested something that shows up in tea leaves or on your aura or whatever?

Seems like a case of your own guilt getting the better of you. I'd say stop feeling guilty or on-edge around her and be willing to bet that she'd be much less of a lucky guesser.

What you might try to do, though, would be to take SO MANY FUCKING DRUGS that the next time she decides to look into you her senses will become so overloaded that she will lose all psychic ability forever, possibly go blind or even insane... In the last case here you can then tell your girlfriend and parents that she used to threaten you when they weren't around and you had to confess to something you never did.

You might also look into something like voodoo, self-purification through bloodletting and sacrifice, or finding a girlfriend who you don't have to lie to who's got a mother who isn't after you with any kind of magical powers.

I may be a bit skeptical here.

Anonymous

#564907 - 02/27/02 03:18 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

it's easier than you think...

by the way, how old are you?

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Re: psychic [Re: Anonymous]
    #565227 - 02/27/02 09:24 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Judeoslav thank's for the words of encouragement :smile:

smack It's not that easy  :frown: Dam * unless you can hook me up*  j/k

Dam i wish i knew what to do But im thinking that IF I take the acid Im going to have a bad trip Because of this But it will only be half a blotter so i dunno Maybe I can try it see if she see's IT Because  ill do it tommorow night at Home So if she see's it I be like i was at home ? why the hell would i do it there and ill sms my g/f while im tripping

Anonymous

#565228 - 02/27/02 09:26 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Her mother however psychic is apparently not very aware of the first rule of being human - free will

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
    #565232 - 02/27/02 09:35 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I think that I should be true to My girl freind even though she doesnt understand ABout drugs i made a promise And i really love her :smile:

Anonymous

#565233 - 02/27/02 09:39 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

do whatever you want because you obviously didn't come here for advice.

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
    #565234 - 02/27/02 09:42 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

shroom would you phoneher and her and my g/f we can have like a rehab seson just the wrong way around Why Drug's are good Dam and mention your a modartor On the shroomery :smile: HEhe

Fuck Dam i want to try some acid :smile: But dunno what will happen I have been taking shrooms/acid/weed for like over 1 year and half Why Now ? Why doesnt her mom say Anything Only after i went to clubs ? Not when I chowed at home mm makes me wonder thnxz

Edited by MuShi_KiNg (02/27/02 10:02 PM)

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #565570 - 02/28/02 07:54 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Your girlfriend is the channel that her mother is using to see into you-----you said that you love your girlfriend and that produces a soul tie between the two of you. Her mother is soul tied to her daughter and she can just ride this channel into your life....

Shroomism is right---you can put up a shield but you might have to break the soul tie with your girlfriend.....I can't teach you how to do that SAFELY in one easy lesson...

I'm an empath not a psychic----so I'll tell you what I get from your post....

This is not the first concern her mother has had about you. This is the "last straw" in a series of concerns for her daughter's well being.

You have tried to give your girl friend's mother the idea that you are an ok guy with the best intentions for her daughter. That's not true and she picked up on it. That made her suspicious and she looked deeper into you.

People with this gift see the past, present, and future as one.
When I read your post I get a sense of you being "dirty with drugs" like you came from a burning building and are covered with dirt and smoke and have the smoke smell on you. From my experience that indicates drug abuse not self exploration.

I get a strong sense that you draw strength from your girlfriend and that you don't give as much back. Your girlfriend is stronger than you and whether it is a desire for sex or just energy I see you drawing energy from her. Her mom sees this too.

The other thing I see is a churning in your life. There is a lot of unsettled business for you to take care of in your life before you will become a stable person or potential good father to children. Mom sees this too and I can tell you it is frightening!!!!!

I'm serious, my man, frightening! If you were dating a daughter of mine I would have grave concerns.

Understand bro, I'm not trying to slam you, but I get a bad "vibe" from you. You're not honest enough with yourself about your behavior and so you're not honest with other people. You announce your "right" to have drugs but your relationship to them is very scary for me to look at. I don't see you dieing suddenly from use, but I do see you slowly sinking into a life style where you just get more and more burnt out and out of touch. There's nothing positive about that kind of life.

If you want my advice, stop using drugs altogether for a year or two and see if you notice a difference. I warn you though that drugs are keeping you asleep to the truth right now. If you stop using them the pressure may be so great that you could become suicidal. Drugs are keeping you from committing suicide now. There's a lot you can't face about yourself right now. It would be well for you to seek the help of a counselor to assist you through the pain.

OfflineTeonanacatl fan
journeyman
Re: psychic [Re: Tannis]
    #565671 - 02/28/02 09:39 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

"All you need is love"
Yeah, it's a cliche, but it's true.
I'll leave any drug (even shrooms) for love.
Love has took me there...
...and beyond

I agree with Tannis. Taking drugs at clubs and saying "I need acid, I really want to try it" show that you're in the phase of experimentation, and not learning that much.

Your girlfriend's mother might be a clairvoyant o whatever but either:

- She's ignorant and can?t understand your "spiritual" use of drugs

- She's able to feel the negative aspects of your drug use (not posted here)

Talk with your gf
Make her read.
www.erowid.org is a good place to start
Good luck

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Re: psychic [Re: Teonanacatl fan]
    #565838 - 02/28/02 01:09 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

tannis Actually scares me :frown:
Dam feels like my life just did a 360

No jokes im being dead honest my whole body went cold and im still shaking dunno why but i am

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies