Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
Re: psychic [Re: MuShi_KiNg]
    #566652 - 03/01/02 08:28 AM (22 years, 17 hours ago)

Cold showers are invigorating...... Come out into the warmth and dry off now......

The rollercoaster ride was free......!!!!!!

And by the way---thanks for inviting me into your true self. That was a brave move but then you probably didn't know what you were getting into at the time........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
    #566655 - 03/01/02 08:30 AM (22 years, 17 hours ago)

.....actually.....most days I scare myself.....its as weird and creepy for me as it is for you.....

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Re: psychic [Re: Tannis]
    #567536 - 03/02/02 04:24 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Tannis should go on larry king live :smile:

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
    #569392 - 03/04/02 07:56 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks Mushi--king but only if you go with me....

OfflineTypingwords
Veteran Seasonal PNW Hunter
I'm a teapot

Loc: seattle-ish area, WA
    #570250 - 03/05/02 03:58 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

first of all I want to thank you guys for this post, it's great. mushi king you sound a lot like me about 3 weeks ago (but without the girlfriend, heh). I was doing mushrooms occasionally and smoking pot often for a long time, until just recently. ANd i felt this constant "need" to try acid. IN the beginning I told myself I was doing these for spiritual reasons, but the mushrooms soon showed me that I was taking them for the wrong reasons. I was letting the "spiritual" reasons for taking drugs become my whole life. all I would think about was looking for mushrooms, when I would do them next, what I would learn. and then the shrooms would wake me up and say don't eat me you fool, etc. really I was just looking for an escape or a fix that didn't exist. actually, the last time I tripped at the very end I became totally enlightened. I was so happy because I had long ago lost faith that the mushrooms could give me the answer to all my problems, and then the answer was more than I could have ever dreamed of. BUt I totally forgot the enlightenment message, what it was and why it made sense. because it barely even makes sense when you come down, our meager words cannot describe it. It is so many paradoxes and yet it's only one simple thing. I didn't remeber it until the day I came to understand it in the real world. ANd it has a lot to do with love and that shit tannis was saying. I could explain more, but i don't think anyone cares.

Anyways the point is is that you don't have to stop taking drugs for a year or anything like that. I am so amazed how the switch-over in the reasons for my taking drugs just happened so suddenly. ANd that is that. it's that simple. you don't even have to do anything. it's all in your mind. YOur day of understaning will come some day. there's no hurry. Actually there's nothing wrong with your misuse of drugs, it's a wonderful part of your life. It will help you to appreciate your new more profound drug experiences that enhance your wonderful life, instead of make up your crappy one that looks cool when you're all "fucked up". I hope this made sense.

YOu will not find what you're looking for until you can find it without drugs. Everything you need to be happy is inside you right now.

--------------------
everything everyone everywhere.
forever and ever

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Re: psychic [Re: Typingwords]
    #570335 - 03/05/02 07:43 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Wow----nice post!!!!

I too found that the shroom experience doesn't fill me with answers to questions of the universe......It simply showed me that all the answers were inside me to begin with.....I just wasn't seeing them.....

The really weird part of my experience was that as I experimented with shrooms and so found out what was really already in me....my consumption of alcohol decreased to a healthier level, I quit smoking, started watching my diet and thought life more, and generally started valueing myself more. "Tak" made a statement to me that he wondered if there comes a time in a person's life where drugs are just not consumed anymore. A time where you learn what you can learn and then its "life" instead of "experimentation".......

The stuff you can't remember will be a kind of "gut feeling" or "inner knowing" that you can't really explain or completely understand. Follow it....its the insight you had.......

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
    #570638 - 03/05/02 03:06 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well What you Typingwords Of course we care tell us or even pm me :smile: i would love to hear on
Since i took mushrooms my life changed
my best freind short of become just a freind I slowley saw how he was using drugs just to get fucked up !!!!!!
well i did it for the Thinking
not really spiritual But diffrent things looked beutiful i understood why the gras is so green ect...
Weed I used to smoke at night To aid in sleep
My xtc i often did by myself IT gave me time to deep think about actions ect... But often i did Take it at clubs to dance feel that vibe
I do agree mushrooms become myt life alittle tomuch My room was becomming Hippie heaven Trying to make it better For my next trip ect...
But my life changed i started to exercise treat things with respect
But it was becomming a big thing I was Thinking about drugs all the time Now i have time to reflect On my life

Trying to take this one step at a time

Im 17 years old from south africa
Doing matric at school *final year*
Im going to a thearipst And im not assamed of it :smile:

Well i hope i can get my thoughts together soon :smile:
Thanxz for listing

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies