Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineEchoVortex
(hard) member
Spore legality question
    #558657 - 02/21/02 04:42 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, spores are legal for "microscopy." But in order to produce new spores, you need mushrooms, right? Which are illegal. Just how does that work? Spore vendors, I assume you know the answer.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblenight trainV
Stranger
Male

Loc: Midwest US
Re: Spore legality question [Re: EchoVortex]
    #558725 - 02/21/02 06:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Think of it this way, child labor is illegal, but how much stuff that you buy that says made in china or mexico is made by children working in sqaulor for little or no pay. But the government isn't shutting down k-mart and walmart because they sell these products that if produced here with the same methods would be illegal. Same goes for spores. I'm selling a legal product. If a law is broken in manufacturing this product, that doesn't really concern the US gov as long as i'm not the one breaking the law. What i'm getting at, is that most vendors have supply agreements with other wholesale spore vendors that have agreements with other suppliers, etc. etc. Pretty hard to track down the original supplier of goods in this lovely global economy that the gov. keeps shoving down our throats.

--------------------
Lil' Shop of Spores - Exotic Mushroom Spores From Around the World
Save 10% Off Any Order Use Coupon Code: SHROOMERY

OfflineIcepic
Enlightenment seeking

Loc: Wild west
Re: Spore legality question [Re: night train]
    #16238007 - 05/16/12 01:53 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

night train said:
    Think of it this way, child labor is illegal, but how much stuff that you buy that says made in china or mexico is made by children working in sqaulor for little or no pay.  But the government isn't shutting down k-mart and walmart because they sell these products that if produced here with the same methods would be illegal.  Same goes for spores.  I'm selling a legal product.  If a law is broken in manufacturing this product, that doesn't really concern the US gov as long as i'm not the one breaking the law.  What i'm getting at, is that most vendors have supply agreements with other wholesale spore vendors that have agreements with other suppliers, etc. etc.  Pretty hard to track down the original supplier of goods in this lovely global economy that the gov. keeps shoving down our throats. 

^
I what he said, perfect answer :thumbup:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum