Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Oregon Trail
    #5560686 -

I played the original today, after a solid half hour of trying to find it online.

It isn't nearly as cool as I remember :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: Boom]
    #5560690 -

post a link

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail *DELETED* [Re: trauma47645]
    #5560700 -

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail *DELETED* [Re: Ferris]
    #5560710 -

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: Ferris]
    #5560722 -

I tried to ford it, but some people drowned. Then, I got cholera. Then, the rest died of fevers.

The game..
http://www.classicgaming.com/rotw/roms/otrail.zip

the emulator you have to use..
http://www.aep-emu.de/Emus-file-emus_detail-id-563.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: Boom]
    #5560733 -

Of course its not as good....look at the games we have now. But not having the concept of what games would one day be like made that game awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5560742 -

Yeah, it's a nostalgic gem though. That was back in the day when we gave our shop-rite reciepts to the school so they could buy Mac's cheap

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: Boom]
    #5560844 -

It was the only good game on the computers at school...


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: Wysefool]
    #5560848 -

I never played. Commander keen though...


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: Boom]
    #5560858 -

Booooom said:
I played the original today, after a solid half hour of trying to find it online.

It isn't nearly as cool as I remember :frown:



lol you reminded me of it, and man was it some fun shit. It was hard to get a seat for a computer with that software back in high school. It was oddly enjoyable untill all the new gnerations came out.


--------------------
Quote:
I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: Boom]
    #5560894 -

Friends and I got stoned and for some reason got nostalgic about the game. We popped it in, installed quickly, and played a game with everyone's name as people in the party. It was ridiculously fun.


--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: CUBErt]
    #5560907 -

CUBErt said:
Friends and I got stoned and for some reason got nostalgic about the game. We popped it in, installed quickly, and played a game with everyone's name as people in the party. It was ridiculously fun.



Wish pot gave me euphoria still :smile:.


--------------------
Quote:
I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: theuser]
    #5560914 -

theolduser said:
I never played. Commander keen though...



wow... that game kicked fucking ass, thanks for reminding me. me and my friend always played it


--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: Boom]
    #5560918 -

Duke Nukem 1, 2, and finally 3D for the win! :laugh:
It's remarkable I made it through Jr. High what with how much I played that game :tongue:

Used to play over the telephone modem with friends, or over the null modem at my very rich friend's house who had more than one 486 ... networked! :shocked:

Then about a year later I found one of the first "lan centers" in Los Angeles where we played Duke 3D with more than two people, as well as Shadow Warrior.  The place was called MATRIX (long before the movies made their debut).

Can't forget about the Total Entertainment Network either! :heart:

"DIE YOU ALIEN SCUM"


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Edited by geokills (04/26/06 10:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: geokills]
    #5560955 -

You ought to be able to play it online somehow...i wonder if you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5561061 -

great game! i loved hunting and the landmarks
old pc adventure games make up a huge part of my soul haha


--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: swampthing]
    #5561174 -

Only tetris is as cool as I remember it being.

And I don't think at this point in my life I could be excited about buying a wagon wheel.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5562070 -

Muppet69_420 said:
Wish pot gave me euphoria still :smile:.



Hehe. Actually it doesn't always for me anymore. At that time I credit much of my euphoria to Oregon Trail rather than the weed  :tongue:


--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail *DELETED* [Re: mycogirl]
    #5562093 -

Post deleted by ThaiLipaYai

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Trail [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5562108 -

OMFG I used to LOVE the Oregon Trail!!!

I'm sure it'd suck to play it now though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Oregon Trail
( 1 2 all )
GGreatOne234 2,622 31 12/10/11 08:55 PM
by qbe
* My weekend adventure - hiking and motorcycling the best of Oregon - tons of rad pics! Grok 2,869 15 10/14/07 08:23 AM
by Merkin
* obligitory introduction
( 1 2 all )
Rysgaard 1,213 26 12/19/08 07:58 PM
by sam420
* Chem-trails in Amsterdam, Netherlands (Picture Included)
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 4,338 22 04/14/07 04:17 PM
by Rahie
* Oregon Country Fair outhere4 621 7 06/14/08 03:34 AM
by outhere4
* I found a turtle with 2 legs. It was touching. (pics)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Horticulture 5,863 60 05/12/09 03:28 AM
by GoaM
* Road trip to Oregon's Coast. Maverick 998 9 03/27/06 08:39 PM
by Psilygirl
* Are you nostalgic? imagine 929 12 07/23/08 10:25 AM
by badchad

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,730 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.