Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
LNC
    #5542506 -

Im feeling like a million bucks!! How is everyone else.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5542514 -

I dunno...


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5542536 -

you know, a million bucks really isnt that much, especially if we arent even talking USD.

With the current trajectory of our economy, adding inflation, feeling like a million bucks will be the equivalent of getting a bad handjob.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5542540 -

All I heard was :blah: blah blah blah


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5542544 -

lighten up.

or can you not HEAR me when your eyes are shut?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5542546 -

been better, been worse. But smoking a bowl in the pouring rain was quite nice and relaxing.


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5542547 -

That reminds me of when a freind said "Dude turn off the fan I can't see" It was quite funny


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5542554 -

If you all can lend me $10,000 USD, I can get you your share back in, say, less than 5 years @ 50% interest per year.  It's a good deal, I say.  :stoned:


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5542555 -

Don't peel me!!!


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5542558 -

So, I was looking at some other message boards.... and until today, I always thought that the Shroomery was really up there in terms of GUI and system.....

But there was this one forum which had validation points, like shroom rating, for each post you made, which could go into the negative or positive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5542563 -

That sucks, LOL


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5542564 -

Just got done watching The Wall live at Earl's Court. Insane.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5260975505775010869&q=pink+floyd+wall&pl=true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5542567 -

Thanks for the link


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5542576 -

i'm feeling mega thrashed this evening.

i rode into work at noon, and left at almost 10pm. I hustled home as best i could, but i still didn't quite beat my current record. as a result, i'm just laying around waiting for some delivery to show up. when it does, i'll chow down, and probably pass out. in the interim though, i'll probably surf the shit outta this here internet.


--------------------
µgrammar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: UlcerPentacidis]
    #5542598 -

Hey what's up guys. I haven't been around in a while, back in SoFLA now I hate it here I can't even get trees. Is MattZ still around?


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: UlcerPentacidis]
    #5542600 -

you can get bud in southern florida?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5542611 -

I moved with my family a year ago down here and I've been back and forth to Jerzey, Georgia, so I never really met anyone down here.


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5542620 -

I am kind of pissed at someone that owes me money, but other then that okay... us nice guys always get fucked, life isnt fair, drinking a few brews. Dont trust too many people that live in Utah under 21, my motto.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #5542626 -

skunk78395 said:
I am kind of pissed at someone that owes me money, but other then that okay... us nice guys always get fucked, life isnt fair, drinking a few brews. Dont trust too many people that live in Utah under 21, my motto.



My freind that stole from me(some coke) that I was pissed at called me and told me to come over. I get there and he gives me a gram of coke and we smoke alot of his pot. I still don't trust him yet he will have to earn that.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #5542630 -

What city/area are you in, I will direct you towards how to find bud..... especially if you are near Ybor city.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fellow (ex/jack/"I say I'm mormon when someone asks me my religon")Mormons Unite!
( 1 2 all )
Druginduced 5,332 33 07/13/22 03:59 PM
by ToTheSummit
* LNC Thursday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TYL3R 9,785 211 07/29/05 03:25 AM
by Trainwreck
* Mormons, why?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,664 33 08/21/05 08:30 PM
by Skunk420
* Police checkpoints at Wakarusa
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 5,409 30 06/09/06 12:04 AM
by blissedout
* OMG WTF LOL HELLAS TUESDAY LNC OMG WTF POST HERE WIF ME
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
HELLA_TIGHT 16,663 265 12/10/13 10:09 PM
by thoughts
* hookin up on myspace
( 1 2 3 all )
eligal 4,246 40 01/25/06 10:36 PM
by RatherBeAlone13
* who here has a myspace account? TameMe 1,116 18 10/28/05 11:56 AM
by Cowgold
* LNC AliceDee 450 15 11/14/05 03:24 AM
by CaptainH13

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,381 topic views. 7 members, 74 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.