Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinescyrusurcys

Amanita Muscaria Trip
    #5414929 - 03/18/06 12:44 AM (18 years, 15 days ago)

Just had my first true experience with Amanita Muscaria today.

Came home around 6:00 and crushed up about 7 grams of the caps into a chicken parmesian from subway and devoured the whole thing. I then started watching a movie and got about an hour into it and passed out. I woke up at 9:30PM VERY light-headed and nauseated. I sat up, looking around and trying to figure out if the mushrooms had taken effect. They indeed did. I decided to take a walk outside and as soon as I got up out of bed, I realized how light-headed I was. I felt like I was walking drunk. I made my way to the door and proceeded to take a stroll down the street to try and cure my stomach ache.

The only effect that I was feeling at the time was the dizziness and stumbling. I could FEEL my legs moving, but I couldn't actually feel the burn of moving them from point A to point B. It's like my entire body was made up of nothing but air underneath my skin. I decided to take a quick run while I was outside. As I sped up, my breathing never changed from when I was walking. I found this a bit odd, but kept on running. After about 30 seconds or so, I thought of a horrible situation where I would stop running (still breathing slowly) and pass out. The fact that not getting enough air in my lungs to my heart made me stop and start breathing heavily, and so I did.

Before I took a walk, the other odd thing I felt was the feeling of swallowing my own spit. I felt my saliva go half-way down my throat but after that, it felt like it disappeared into thin air. It felt as if my stomach was a bottomless pit. I felt thirsty at the time and decided to wash down an entire glass of Hi-C, and after I did, I felt just as thirsty as I did before I drank it. Again, not feeling it go down my throat.

The nausea finally left me at around 10:30, which was longer than I expected. The feeling of nothingness in my body stuck with me for the entire duration of my trip. Everything I thought of during my trip was completely off the wall and stupid. I would look at an object really quick, then close my eyes and think that what I looked at was something totally different. Example: I looked at my computer screen while iTunes was playing the visualization to a song, then right after looking at it, I could have SWORN I was looking right at a small stack of books (which never existed in the room).

All in all, I think I might take another trip with Amanita Muscaria in the future. The entire trip lasted about 4 hours and it's still hanging by a thread. I'm starting to regain the feeling in my throat, which I can FINALLY quench my thirst, unlike before. Amanita Muscaria is odd at this stage but I'm pretty sure it's capable of producing far more intense effects. The low dose was only an estimation for me as a first timer. Hope you enjoyed reading this, as undetailed as it was.

Edited by scyrusurcys (03/19/06 11:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesic_zim85
Bach's Bitch

Loc: Brainsville
Re: Amanita Muscaria Trip [Re: scyrusurcys]
    #5421413 - 03/20/06 07:23 AM (18 years, 13 days ago)

Yeah man, next time try it as a tea.  Much stronger effects and the duration seems to last longer.  Lasted for around 9 hours for myself when I tried them.  Glad soma was helpful for you!

=E= :regularshroom:

OfflineHarmonic_Order
Nshudimasupatogata
Male User Gallery

Loc: Out on the Street
Re: Amanita Muscaria Trip [Re: sic_zim85]
    #5421692 - 03/20/06 09:17 AM (18 years, 13 days ago)

Hhhhuhh...
interesting!
That sounds just like a dream, you know; that sensation of movement-without-effort.
Do you mind if I ask, how did you get interested in Fly Agaric, and what do you want out of the experience?

--------------------
.oOo. Are you high? .oOo.
.oOo. You look like you're on some kind of drug .oOo.

Offlineswampthing
audioboy

Loc: SE Michigan
Re: Amanita Muscaria Trip [Re: Harmonic_Order]
    #5423937 - 03/20/06 11:05 PM (18 years, 13 days ago)

i enjoyed it the read...
laughin outloud at the small stack of books.. not sure why :monkeydance:

--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

Offlinescyrusurcys

Re: Amanita Muscaria Trip [Re: swampthing]
    #5425087 - 03/21/06 12:33 PM (18 years, 12 days ago)

[QUOTE]Do you mind if I ask, how did you get interested in Fly Agaric, and what do you want out of the experience? [/QUOTE]

I was an avid user of Salvia before I found out about Muscaria and wanted a newer journey without the harsh smoke and very short journey. I wanted something that I could spend time with and get to know the real meaning of what the entheogen had to offer. I suppose my dosage wasn't great enough to give me the results I was looking for.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Amanita Muscaria Trip [Re: scyrusurcys] * 1
    #5426752 - 03/21/06 06:37 PM (18 years, 12 days ago)

Neat! :wink:

OfflineJlips
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Amanita Muscaria Trip [Re: Gomp]
    #5747915 - 06/13/06 11:39 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Man you gatta eat 11 grams and then smoke a fat joint...youll flip a shit...my friend had to hold my shirt to prevent me from jumping out of a moving car...and i was a phycic...it was amazing ill post a trip report sometime soon...i did post the song i wrote about it though.

You didnt really experience the true power of Fly Agaric. when you do...let me know man...its intense.

Offlineshroomdout
Stranger than strange
Male

Loc: Wisconsin
Re: Amanita Muscaria Trip [Re: scyrusurcys]
    #11047519 - 09/12/09 05:21 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

scyrusurcys said:
[QUOTE]Do you mind if I ask, how did you get interested in Fly Agaric, and what do you want out of the experience? [/QUOTE]

I was an avid user of Salvia before I found out about Muscaria and wanted a newer journey without the harsh smoke and very short journey. I wanted something that I could spend time with and get to know the real meaning of what the entheogen had to offer. I suppose my dosage wasn't great enough to give me the results I was looking for.

I my self am a salvia user that want's more of what an entheogen has to offer. I have not tried Fly Agaric, YET. But i do have 12 ounce's sitting here. I don't know whats keeping my from trying it, i guess only i can answer that one. But when i do i'll post it here.

--------------------
That's my 2 cents!

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
Re: Amanita Muscaria Trip [Re: shroomdout]
    #11047630 - 09/12/09 05:43 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

OP, were they vendor bought or picked?

what kind of muscaria?

I've had bunk vendor muscaria before, just curious :shrug:

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

Re: Amanita Muscaria Trip [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11047679 - 09/12/09 05:52 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I've also had bunk muscaria.

Sounds like a little fun session with a deliriant might be worthy investigating. Not so fun on the nausea or the running and passing out, but I hate running esp while tripping haha.

thanks for sharing!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules