Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLilDon697
street chemist
Loc: Jerzy
Which method is the best?
    #540422 - 02/04/02 04:05 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Im am about to grow some equadorians and cambodians and i was wondering which is the best method to go for.

I was going to use the brown rice method but im not sure cause u can do the whole water thing and there are just so many things to do.

Which methods tend to produce the greatest amount of "product"?
(and not nething with a like an aquarium or humidifier, just one with simplistic supplies)
Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Thx
-Chris

--------------------
A Pimps only as good as his hoes!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMickyFinn
Fuck the DJ
Loc: VA Beach VA
Re: Which method is the best? [Re: LilDon697]
    #540437 - 02/04/02 04:16 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

i know with the cambos, you should use pf tek to the tee, do not deviate from the tek follow it word for word. im not sure about the eqs let me know when you do it

OfflineLilDon697
street chemist
Re: Which method is the best? [Re: MickyFinn]
    #540505 - 02/04/02 05:29 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

aight . .thx! I will let u know!

Neone one else with suggestions . . .things that worked well for u with these strains so u get big flushes and alot of "product" Thx alot

--------------------

Offlinefresh357
addict

Re: Which method is the best? [Re: LilDon697]
    #540939 - 02/05/02 02:30 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

if you want to get lots of shrooms, you should try casing..even a simple verm casing would most likely double yeilds.

i think that everyone should start out using brf (pf tek) so that they can get used to sterilization techniques and get an idea of how shrooms grow. Certainly birdseed or rye teks yeild more 'product', but they are also much less forgiving as far as contaminants go.

as a beginner i decided i'd rather have some shrooms than fuck up a more complex tek and possibly get none so i used pftek, and learned all the lessons that a simple tek teaches.

start simple, and it will keep you from being discouraged, and most importantly, it will make you a better grower.

OfflineSplit
enthusiast

Re: Which method is the best? [Re: fresh357]
    #540951 - 02/05/02 02:42 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

agreed, but experiment too, thats some of the fun of it :smile:

--------------------
[green]"You'll accomplish more if you start now"[/green]
[red]-Egghead[/red]
[green]TeRzMaStA[/green] is the man.

Offlinefresh357
addict

Re: Which method is the best? [Re: Split]
    #540965 - 02/05/02 02:58 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

experimenting is the best part! just dont be discouraged if experiments go awry.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Which method is the best? [Re: fresh357]
    #540969 - 02/05/02 03:02 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with fresh.

Start out with the PF Tek.....then work your way up.

Thats what i am doing...now i am casing and doing grains and birdseed.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineAzurepower
addict
Loc: Portland Oregon>
Re: Which method is the best? [Re: Roadkill]
    #540978 - 02/05/02 03:38 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Agar culture, isolate strong fast growing rhizmorphic growth, transfer rhizmorphic growth to other agar petri dish, then make transfer culture to bird seed jars,then spawn compost, then case with 50/50...........This is the best yielding tek i believe, but other might say different.

OfflineLilDon697
street chemist
Re: Which method is the best? [Re: Azurepower]
    #541446 - 02/05/02 02:26 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

thats confusing . . .lol

Thx alot for all ur imput!!
I will probably do half with brown rice and another half with rye . .i would like to see which ones grows which strain better!!! Also . . .u can use birseed? I was thinking is there a special type of fertlzer like for instance with weed its better to have nitrogen enriched soil or people just piss alittle in the soil next to where there plant is because kronic need nitrogen . .is there ne little method like that with shrooms? Like the honey thing?
Does honey increase ur yield . .i will give that i try too i guess . .i figure . .i might as well just have fun n try some stuff n see which works better too right . . .Thats 30% of the fun ;-)

Well neother input is appreciated and thx for all those who responded . .Peace

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck