Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLikwidCid
Any Previous Experiences with...?
    #1156698 - 12/20/02 12:05 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Hi people. This is my first time posting. I have been visiting this community for awhile and have finally decided to join with the fun. I have searched and read the forums before I posted this question so if the answer was posted before, forgive me.

I'm new to mushroom cultivation. I have been deciding to grow some of these fellas for quite some time. I have researched soe easy ways and different spores. I'm almost positvie that my first few times will be crap outcomes, well atleast that is what i expect. Not some large harvest. Anyways, I have been searching for easy ways and found 2 methods I'm going to try.

I have found a place that sells an EZ Gro Shroom kit and Shroom Bags. A friend of mine has tried the EZ gro kit so I know how well that works. My question pertains to the Shroom Bas. Has anyone used these? It's basically a bag with the growing medium inside and you never expose the contents of the bag to outside air which could cause contamination. You inject it through a self healing patch. If anyone has used these could you be kind enough to tell me how well they did?

I plan to get 10 bags and 1 EZ gro Kit. 5 of the bags will be injected by PESA and the other 5 will be PR's. The EZ gro will be ordinary run of the mill cubies.

Please no flames saying "grow them from scratch using your own medium" and so. I plan to eventually. I' m just experiemnting and comparing ease of growth and potency.

BTW which, in your opinion, are stronger? PESA or PR's? Also judge by how easy they are to grow and the harvest you get from each respectively.

Thanks for your time and I hope to be a positive and productive part of this nice community. Good day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemlv
Stranger
Re: Any Previous Experiences with...? [Re: LikwidCid]
    #1156718 - 12/20/02 12:36 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

dont grow pr for your first time, pesa should be ok.

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
    #1156952 - 12/20/02 03:09 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

This has been asked before, many times. Try different keywords next time so you can find more results. There are a few logs in the Grow Log forum, with nice pictures, specifics, and weights.

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
    #1157007 - 12/20/02 03:38 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds good, I incourage you to suck up as much info as possible from all of the people here, as well as spending alot of time just reading over and over and over, asking lots of questions. If you do this, I promise "screwing up" will be few and far between. Pm me if you need anything. Good luck!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies