Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Shaun of the Dead
    #5401639 -

Did anyone enjoy this movie as much as I did ?

:lol:  :thumbup:

Edited by TYL3R (03/14/06 11:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaunn of the Dead [Re: TYL3R]
    #5401641 -

Yeah, I thought it was pretty good- I like zombie flicks a lot


--------------------
:dancing: one nigga run, two nigga run :runaway: :runaway:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: TYL3R]
    #5401643 -

I enjoyed it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaunn of the Dead [Re: Tattoo]
    #5401646 -

I like brits alot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: TYL3R]
    #5401651 -

not bad but a little corny at times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: TYL3R]
    #5401652 -

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

If you liked their (Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright) movie, you should check out their sitcom, Spaced. Hilarity at its finest. I got it via a torrent as the DVDs are not available in the US.
Let me know if you have trouble finding eps...


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: TYL3R]
    #5401668 -

I love this movie! Funny as fuck!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5401693 -

You watchin it with me ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: TYL3R]
    #5401779 -

My friend told me I had to watch it with him once. He thinks it's funny since my name is shawn. The movie was pretty damn funny. The funniest part was him saying my name with an english accent for the next week.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: pshawny]
    #5401800 -

If i was british i'd be this dude


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: TYL3R]
    #5401818 -

And if I were going to die in a zombie flick, then this is exactly how I'd go -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: TYL3R]
    #5401871 -

I liked it.. saw it like almost a year ago.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: eris]
    #5401982 -

Oi! What do you think you're doin'?


Probably my favoirte movie.  Saw it a second time a couple months ago on two hits while on a nitrous binge.  Good shit! :thumbup:


--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:




"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: pantsboy]
    #5401990 -

Great movie  :thumbup:


--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: TYL3R]
    #5401991 -

One of my favorite movies!


--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: Kaleidoscope]
    #5402208 -

Just a great movie all around, hilarious and has it's action moments.

:thumbup:


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: TYL3R]
    #5402356 -

Yeah, I loved it too. I was really surprised by it... thought it would be a cornball spoof movie making fun of zombie flicks. Not to say it wasn't to SOME degree, but they managed to really keep it grounded in reality at the same time. That's really impressive to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: nunciate]
    #5417901 -

Seriously, I command you all that liked Shaun of the Dead to watch Spaced.

's good.


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the Dead [Re: nunciate]
    #5417905 -

yeah it's fukin hilarious, I gotta hand it to em Brits are the BEST at comedy (sorry USA, you don't do it for me)


--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* funniest movies thread
( 1 2 all )
diabla 3,772 37 09/28/05 06:34 PM
by jvosh1
* Funniest Joke
( 1 2 all )
beatlebangboy 2,633 33 11/13/04 06:49 AM
by SummerBreeze
* Shaun of the dead Corporal Kielbasa 832 12 01/30/05 06:46 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Fucking Ligers, The funniest site in the world... CaptainCrunch 3,809 11 05/01/05 11:21 PM
by Todcasil
* *hit zombie with a stick* boO 1,882 15 10/23/04 06:58 PM
by Hambo
* Land of the dead Todcasil 476 6 07/15/05 05:02 PM
by WildCardsRevenge
* amazing grateful dead quotes-please post some here!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
flanders53 60,525 81 06/04/24 06:13 AM
by Consigliere
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,983 23 08/02/04 10:34 AM
by Phishgrrl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
683 topic views. 2 members, 5 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.