Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Shaun of the dead
    #3702794 -

Good Movie !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the dead [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3702821 -

What is this place? Everytime I watch a movie for the first time someone on here posts about it. Yeah, I watched it on Friday, and I like it so much i'm going to watch it in a minute :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the dead [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3702831 -

we are on the same level then  :lol: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the dead [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3702869 -

Yeah dude, it's one of those movies that's so good you gotta watch at least once more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the dead [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3702901 -

There's a new aussie film called Undead come out. You should take a look if u like that sort of thing. Not as good as Shaun by a long shot tho..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the dead [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3702965 -

zombie movies crack me up.. Isn't shaun of the dead a parodie of all the major zombie movies? I know that they make fun of 22 days, or whatever that one movie was..


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the dead [Re: flowstone]
    #3702979 -

i still haven't seen it but i want to. the previews i've seen have looked pretty funny


--------------------
Awww What Up Grandma

Edited by KillerChimp (01/30/05 04:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the dead [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3702989 -

I downloaded it like 2 months ago and just havent gotten around to watching it.

Next time I have a bag of trees and 2 hours to kill I'll be sure to check it out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the dead [Re: KillerChimp]
    #3702990 -

histericall, i bought it i loved it so much. that and Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. oh god, i love white castle.... i wish i had some right now... mmmmmm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the dead [Re: Hambo]
    #3703066 -

Isn't that that one that's almost part western? And there are those meteors or something falling from the sky?

I watched about half an hour of it and couldn't stand watching anymore... I thought it was just trash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the dead [Re: KGB920]
    #3703222 -

Harold and Kumar is a really funny movie, hahaha I laughed throughout that whole movie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the dead [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3703322 -

Shaun of the Dead is a good movie. it has its moments but ultimately left me cold even being familiar with many zombie flicks. I suggest those who enjoyed Shaun to check out Simon Pegg's "Spaced" series. it's much better imo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaun of the dead [Re: KGB920]
    #3703713 -

I want some of those tastey little square patties, with onions grilled to perfection smothered into every oraface of that burger. Toped with cheese and make it an order of 50, plus a jumbo cola. I see them all the time. The bullet proof glass cracks me up alot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Land of the dead Todcasil 476 6 07/15/05 05:02 PM
by WildCardsRevenge
* *hit zombie with a stick* boO 1,882 15 10/23/04 06:58 PM
by Hambo
* Shaun of the dead john706 761 10 09/18/04 06:24 PM
by kaiowas
* Shaun of the Dead TYL3R 683 18 03/19/06 02:43 AM
by shrooma
* Name that zombie movie Amatoxin 1,000 6 02/25/06 10:25 PM
by freshlyPLUMP
* Harold Head DNKYD 2,169 4 10/04/05 11:00 PM
by DNKYD
* Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,392 37 06/17/05 04:56 PM
by eligal
* Is Harold and Kumar any good?
( 1 2 all )
License_to_Chill 2,268 34 03/02/06 03:18 PM
by d33p

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
832 topic views. 7 members, 7 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.