Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic
    #5395574 -

I just got back from wally world, I bought this taylor 1434 for $23.00, it says its indoor humidity range is 20-99%.
I just want to make sure this is the one that everyone says is good before I open it.



--------------------
Easy Poo Cake Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic [Re: MindsEye]
    #5395591 -

That one may work I haven't tried it. The one HC has recommended and I use is the Taylor 1438.

ENJOY


--------------------
"Love is the Law"
"Love under Will"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic [Re: MindsEye]
    #5395592 -

That one sucks...
Take it back...

The remote feature is TEMP only.


--------------------
"The price of meat has just gone up,
and your old lady has just gone down!" ~~ Zappa



Click Here for a ghetto ozone generator Tek.

Want to learn more about ozone as a bacteria killer?  Click Here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic [Re: MindsEye]
    #5395593 -

<Sniff> :frown:....It's too soon to be talking about Taylor hygrometers for me..... lol..but not really.


--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic [Re: MindsEye]
    #5395594 -

Taylor 1458 is the one you want, with the 1459 outside humidity sensor.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic [Re: Delinquentes]
    #5395597 -

Delinquentes said:
That one sucks...
Take it back...

The remote feature is TEMP only.



Really have you tried it before?


--------------------
Easy Poo Cake Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic [Re: MindsEye]
    #5395607 -

Yes, I owned one for about 3 days. I took it back.


--------------------
"The price of meat has just gone up,
and your old lady has just gone down!" ~~ Zappa



Click Here for a ghetto ozone generator Tek.

Want to learn more about ozone as a bacteria killer?  Click Here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic [Re: agar]
    #5395609 -

Ahhh right its 1458 not 38...


--------------------
"Love is the Law"
"Love under Will"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic [Re: Delinquentes]
    #5395616 -

Delinquentes said:
Yes, I owned one for about 3 days. I took it back.



Lol well I might have you beat Ive owned this one for 15 mins
Haha


--------------------
Easy Poo Cake Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic [Re: MindsEye]
    #5395618 -

thx all, what would I do without the shroomery?


--------------------
Easy Poo Cake Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic [Re: MindsEye]
    #5395623 -


No batteries to fool with & as accurate as exists.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic [Re: agar]
    #5395629 -

wtf is that agar? Ive never seen tablets?


--------------------
Easy Poo Cake Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did I buy the right hygrometer? Pic [Re: MindsEye]
    #5395635 -

Speaking of... what kind of maintenence is required with that Agar?


--------------------
Their are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those who don't.
~Cappa.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: Is this a good thermometer/hygrometer? phrozendata 2,530 19 04/13/00 01:20 PM
by Anonymous
* Hygrometers....need help! FredMeyer420 2,468 9 07/24/02 07:06 PM
by sixpac440
* Hygrometers, and the D.I.Y. ethic KingCobWeb 2,481 7 11/23/02 02:57 PM
by joeshitragpicker
* ? about radioshack hygrometer Chemical_Smile 860 2 03/17/02 07:47 PM
by cookiewhore
* Which hygrometer/thermometer is better? bum 2,396 13 04/05/02 06:03 AM
by sixpac440
* Hygrometer Upgrade Suggestions TrippingBillies 986 1 06/20/02 05:34 AM
by Anno
* Good Hygrometer/Thermometer Closetwerx 3,536 10 11/07/01 03:53 PM
by mycologist
* Who needs light? The oven's a grow chamber! (pics) TM 1,592 5 06/25/02 06:19 PM
by TM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
677 topic views. 25 members, 146 guests and 207 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.