Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Mushroom frequency
    #537302 - 01/31/02 11:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I recently had an amazing mushroom experience in which I suffered total identity/ego loss. In my two previous experiences, I was surrounded by the wrong people and didn't have the chance to learn anything about myself. Last time was different. I isolated myself and didn't have any distractions. It was really frightening for the first few hours, but when I finally realized that the identity loss was a good thing, the rest of the experience was amazing... I came out of it in a really positive mindset and I feel like it has really benefited my life. I have a new feeling of self confidence, something I've never had before. The whole experience was really positive...

... And I'd like to do it again soon. :wink: But I've burned out on pot before, so I'm trying to be careful. How long should I wait? Is it known which neurotransmitters psiolocybin stimulates? I did a little looking around but couldn't find anything.

I was planning to have my next experience with a close friend who wants to go in the same direction as I did. I ate 5-6 shrooms a few nights ago. I figure I'll wait 2-3 weeks and eat 7-8 shrooms next time. Does that sound too ambitious?

I only have enough shrooms left for 3 or 4 more experiences. After that I likely won't want any for a long time. But since it's been recommended that I refrigerate them, and I only have them stored in a drawer, I want to consume them before they lose their potency... They're in an air-tight plastic bag. What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: Mushroom frequency [Re: bluetoad]
    #537506 - 02/01/02 05:01 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

this is something that I'm also curious about... I hope someone here can give a little advice in this area.... heh, there are some bright people here, so I'm sure someone has something to share :smile:

Re: Mushroom frequency [Re: bluetoad]
    #537613 - 02/01/02 10:21 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Psilocybin affects the serotonin sites in the brain because it & LSD are similar chemically to serotonin.

Waiting a week usually works between doses...

You can also refrigerate fresh shrooms in a paper bag but don't use anything air tight unless you really enjoy mold and mush.... It's best to air dry 24-48 hours in front of a fan (no heat) first. I like mine cracker dry thought... and use a desication chamber and then vaccumn seal and store in the freezer.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience