Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Where can I get cheap nitrous?
    #5370865 -

I'm hooked on the stuff and I am sick of going to the local shop to buy little canisters of it for 1$ a piece. Seriously, a pack of 20 nitrous canisters will last me about 20 minutes. That's more expensive than cocaine for Christ's sake. Is there anywhere to get large quantities of nitrous for cheap?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5370869 -



--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: daimyo]
    #5370876 -

Don't become TM number 2 please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5370894 -

Dont be a duche bag.

Get a tank and huff like a pro.

But let me just tell you a girl i love as a person is so fuxed up right now. Sine new years she has gone through 200 pounds of No2. The large tanks that stand about 4 or 5 feet high hold about 25 pounds of liquid. Thats about 200 ballons maybe more per tank. She has seriously fuked her head up. More and more each year. Crazier and crazier. more irational each day, more delusional each day. Bitch wont stop calling me know asking me why all her boys dont call anymore.

Shit turns you into a freak. Dont find a super cheap hookup because a tank of noz will only cost you 60 bucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5370920 -

I thought it was illegal to buy tanks of it unless you are a dentist or in the restaurant business. Can I just walk into a store and buy a huge tank of it?

I'll be careful too. I imagine only being fucked up on nitrous 2-4 hours every day. I consider that reasonable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5370936 -

yea thats reasonable

/backhands Rf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: goobler]
    #5370972 -

as he spins around from the last back hand he spins the other way from another back hand.........

If there is a will there is a way. Some poeple just know the right people.
btw no you cant just walk up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5370991 -

Save the nitrous for special occasions. It's nice to do every once in a while, but the shit is addictive as fuck.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5371000 -

RandalFlagg said:
I thought it was illegal to buy tanks of it unless you are a dentist or in the restaurant business.  Can I just walk into a store and buy a huge tank of it?

I'll be careful too.  I imagine only being fucked up on nitrous 2-4 hours every day.  I consider that reasonable.



I'll have absolutely no sympathy for you when you can't walk or feel your legs. 2-4 hours a day will fuck you up eventually. Consider yourself forwarned.

*HINT*

N2O is much more enjoyable on a very occasional basis than it is every day, and WAY better when trippng. Don't let it do this to
you. Smoke weed instead. Take Xanax or K-pinz or find just about anything else to keep you off of the gas.

Take it from someone who knows what that shit is capable of. I'm lucky I stopped when I did or I'd be permanently paralyzed.

The shit is no joke. Please do yourself a favor, stop using it so much. Cut down to one day a week for a couple of hours. It's
not so easy, I know, but really dude, If I can, so can you, I'm sure (hope).

:peace:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: TM]
    #5371028 -

Ditto. Nothing like someone with a busted open head at a concert or anywhere. Makes you stupid. Look around and see whats going on a bunch of guys with blue lips going hugh hugh hugh doude do you hear that its like wah wah wah huh huh huh.

I dont see the point. But it is funn to take a rip when your trippin face. Thats what its good for. That and making people money. Do to the fact it cost a .25 cents to fill a ballon but they charge you 5 dollars......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5371060 -

I've never tried it before, but it always sounded fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5371068 -

I do nitrous maybe 7 times a year, and almost exclusively while tripping.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: Redstorm]
    #5371073 -

Red do you live in a box?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5371083 -

Corporal Kielbasa said:
Red do you live in a box?



I wish I lived in this box:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5371106 -

I found a website that sells 96 cartridges for ?20. That's awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5371141 -

i wish i lived in this box:



--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5371252 -

Don't do nitrous everyday. I started to get addicted to the stuff. I would do 4-6 charges at once atleast.

I was only doing 4-6 charges once or twice a day but i started to build a big tolerance and it just started to lose its fun, but id do it just to do it.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: baraka]
    #5371258 -

oh, i know that. it's always nice to have a case aroubd though.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5371441 -

I've decided - Nitrous is the next thing ima waste my money on. :smile:

I huffed some freon back when i was a little shit. Its sounds EXACTLY like nitrous.

It was fun as hell. Addictive. Made me hear this WAH WAH WAH WAH sound in my head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get cheap nitrous? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5371762 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
I'll move this at the posters request but this does not belong in the pub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My newly re-scaped fish tank!
( 1 2 all )
Blazecreation 8,117 28 01/23/06 08:22 PM
by Blazecreation
* Shady Dentists
( 1 2 3 all )
Boom 7,762 59 04/24/11 11:23 AM
by dshow
* Do you go to the dentist? eris 1,179 6 03/16/06 09:07 PM
by eris
* How can you get a nitrous tank refill? cubeladd 5,562 2 02/05/06 01:52 PM
by RemainRandom50
* Going to the dentist on acid
( 1 2 all )
TheFakeSunRa 4,994 26 06/18/05 07:35 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* some snapshots from in my eden tank Mitchnast 721 8 02/27/05 10:58 PM
by Mitchnast
* Dentist OneMoreRobot3021 1,428 12 07/13/06 05:20 PM
by d33p
* im off to the dentist phishytrip 1,032 8 02/15/05 03:15 PM
by vinsue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,750 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.