Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
proxy cycle? Bittorrent anonymous?
    #5359242 -

How often should I set my proxy to cycle? When downloading using bittorrent (azureus) does proxyswitch hide my identity? Also could you please give an example on chaining IP's together, Lana did a great job in her how to but I still have some question on this so if you could. Thank you.


--------------------
"....there are no restraints on the Federal Reserve, the Fed is master of all it controls."
-Murray N. Rothbard

Edited by atlas (03/02/06 08:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: proxy cycle? Bittorrent anonymous? [Re: atlas]
    #5361588 -

hey atlas,

could you shoot me that link lana made so I could take a look at it, I would like to set up a proxy myself

sorry I cant answer you ? =(

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: proxy cycle? Bittorrent anonymous? [Re: atlas]
    #5361715 -

I know you paranoid computer kids have the answer to these questions. Maybe I phrased the questions wrong hmmmmm. Waiting for some insight patiently


--------------------
"....there are no restraints on the Federal Reserve, the Fed is master of all it controls."
-Murray N. Rothbard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: proxy cycle? Bittorrent anonymous? [Re: atlas]
    #5363858 -

Can't answer your questions, but if you haven't looked into "onion routing" you may want to.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Questions regarding HTTP proxy use gina34dd 4,994 7 08/06/05 10:43 AM
by goobler
* Clearing up PROXY Questions The_Mad_Hatter 6,211 5 08/04/05 10:43 PM
by Doinkybottoms
* Anonymous proxy list for Firefox SwitchProxy extension
( 1 2 3 all )
YthanA 168,100 59 01/17/24 11:30 PM
by NothingsChanged
* Proxy servers ? Paid 6,059 7 08/10/03 12:33 PM
by TheHobbit
* Proxy Advice W1ll1ams11 6,356 8 11/18/03 01:10 PM
by fungusamongus
* proxies longbong 2,697 4 06/25/01 10:54 AM
by longbong
* Post deleted by Administrator Alien 6,933 18 05/30/01 02:41 PM
by PotSmokinHippie
* How secure is using single proxy? Hertyar 4,363 4 10/08/03 11:08 PM
by Hertyar

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, Alan Rockefeller
507 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.