Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel
    #5333934 -

Two guys in the dorm next to mine were goofing around or something and ended up falling out a third floor window down 4 stories (they fell to the basement level) onto concrete, possibly hitting some railing there as well. This happened just a couple of hours ago. I can see the huge blood splatter from my window, it's only like 30 feet away. Every time I look out my window it almost seems like there's a glint on the blood form the streetlight, but I don't understand how that could be, because I think someone would have cleaned it up by now.

I don't know if either of them lived, but I think at least one did because apparently he was conscious and able to talk when they took him to the hospital. This is really bothering me. These guys were still young, haven't even started a career yet. Thay had to have been smart with a lot of potential because this is a pretty good university. But evyerthing concerning them may be over now. They might not even exist anymore. I don't really know how to react. In fact I suppose life has sheltered me to an extent, as this has been the nearest I have been to death. It's such a violent death too. There was a lot of blood.

I was just curious if you guys might have any advice on how to cope? I'm not really freaking or anything, but it'd be nice to not continuously dwell on it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #5333938 -

Death can be pretty messy.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #5333940 -

damn man. Thats pretty messed up. But i do know the feeling. Your mind is just trying to grasp what just happened. Just try and go for a walk in nature/park. I find it helps with coping when you experience death near you.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #5333967 -

I saw a whole family die violently in a car crash right in front of me when I was 11 or 12. The thing is, I can't remember any of it. My mind's completely blocked it out, although I know for a fact it happened. Suppose it was probably because I was so young, but who knows, maybe you'll block it out too.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: Jadian]
    #5333971 -

I saw someone fall off a balcony right in front of me while I was tripping on LSD. That sucked. I wuz liek ":sad:"


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5333973 -

A really high balcony, or like 15 feet?


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: Jadian]
    #5333984 -

about 15 feet. They landed right next to me.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5333990 -

Be honest, did you really frown, or did you laugh?


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: Jadian]
    #5333995 -

To be honest, I was scared I saw someone die. They had to call in ambulances and firetrucks.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5333998 -

It was fucked up at the time, but now I don't really care.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5334005 -

How do you die from a 15 foot fall?


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: Jadian]
    #5334007 -

land on your head.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: Jadian]
    #5334010 -

Jadian said:
How do you die from a 15 foot fall?



By landing on your head.


--------------------


Teragon said: Shine off you fucking twat!

Liz said: I recently deleted my 37 gigs of horse porn so I have none to post

Phumfeinz said: Jesus fucking Christ, put on your tin foil hat and climb in the microwave, dickhead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: Hanky_discontinued]
    #5334016 -

Yeah I suppose landing on your head and breaking your neck would kill you.

You'd think the guy could have at least moved enough to land on his back or something.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: Jadian]
    #5334025 -

Depends on his condition at the time I suppose, people who fall off balcony's are rarely sober.


--------------------


Teragon said: Shine off you fucking twat!

Liz said: I recently deleted my 37 gigs of horse porn so I have none to post

Phumfeinz said: Jesus fucking Christ, put on your tin foil hat and climb in the microwave, dickhead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: Jadian]
    #5334028 -

Plus the ground was cement.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: Jadian]
    #5334030 -

Jadian said:
Yeah I suppose landing on your head and breaking your neck would kill you.

You'd think the guy could have at least moved enough to land on his back or something.



That's a big fall. You're gonna get really fucked up no matter how you land.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5334035 -

15 feet? Yeah it'd hurt, but chances are 99.9% of people who fall from heights of 15 feet don't die.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel [Re: Jadian]
    #5334037 -

True. But I didn't want to see bones poking out of her arms and legs.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so something crazy happened tonight, and i'm not sure how to feel *DELETED* [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5334039 -

Post deleted by TripMeister

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Another close call tonight: dnL 2,080 10 12/17/03 10:09 AM
by Larrythescaryrex
* Wonder if I'll sleep tonight... TheHobbit 1,650 16 08/21/03 07:59 PM
by TheHobbit
* I'm Tripping Tonight!!!
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,678 28 04/24/04 09:31 AM
by MOTH
* Another crazy idea to sneak drugs and beat the system? orizon 4,501 12 12/14/03 12:42 AM
by LikwidDrawp
* Strange happenings at Newton Hill Mycomancer 1,398 8 06/22/04 09:20 PM
by Mycomancer
* I finally went to my 1st rave tonight :) Sammi 1,250 10 09/16/03 07:05 PM
by houshroom
* buying land in west virginia?
( 1 2 all )
wizeoldgnome 3,913 35 12/15/02 01:04 PM
by LoverofEarth
* Its friday, what are you guys up to tonight?
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 4,172 52 04/17/04 01:44 PM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,806 topic views. 10 members, 11 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.