Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
PINK FLOYD
    #5318302 -

I don't think there is possibly a finer band than Pink Floyd. Don't you agree?

All in all, it's just another brick in the wall.

Now let's do what every music lover loves to do; make a list!.. of their top 3 Pink Floyd Songs. Hard.

#3. Echoes
#2. Us and Them
#1. Another Brick in the Wall

ah shit...

make that Top 4.

#4. Comfortably Numb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PINK FLOYD [Re: adamj]
    #5318311 -

Which "Another Brick in the Wall"? I prefer part 1.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PINK FLOYD [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5318313 -

you forgot fearless


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PINK FLOYD [Re: adamj]
    #5318324 -

That's way too hard. Right now, I'm going to say

1) Julia Dream
2) Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
3) The Nile Song
4) Time

I guarantee you that my list will change from day to day.








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PINK FLOYD [Re: adamj]
    #5318326 -

1. Brain Damage/Eclipse
2. Welcome to the Machine
3. In the Flesh

I probably just spent a good 15 minutes on that list.  Thanks a lot. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PINK FLOYD [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5318330 -

PinballWizard said:
1. Brain Damage/Eclipse
2. Welcome to the Machine
3. In the Flesh

I probably just spent a good 15 minutes on that list.  Thanks a lot. :wink:



Yes, I achieved my goal. It was my pleasure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PINK FLOYD [Re: adamj]
    #5318335 -

Echoes
Welcome to the Machine
Shine On You Crazy Diamond (all parts)

Took me 10 seconds. :smile:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PINK FLOYD [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5318355 -

It's the Top 4, dude.  :wink:










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PINK FLOYD [Re: Learyfan]
    #5318417 -

I'll add Dogs to my list.  :grin:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PINK FLOYD [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5318514 -

ooh, way too hard to pick, umm, right now I would have to say, in no particular order lest I give myself a headache like the last time that I tried to prioritize my favorites:

1.shine on you crazy diamond (all parts)
2.wish you were here
3.learning to fly
4.set the controls for the heart of the sun

Then again, comfortably numb, dogs of war, astronomy domine, careful with that axe eugene, several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict, run like hell, the thin ice, the trial, waiting for the worms, hey you, another brick in the wall (all parts), sorrow, yet another movie, on the turning away, one slip (that song on my copy of a momentary lapse of reason got scratched. then i bought some of that repair fluid and it seemed to work for a bit before it quit again. talk about an emotional roller coaster), breathe, time, us & them, money, brain damage, eclipse, have a cigar, pigs on the wing (all parts), welcome to the machine, mother, one of my turns, outside the wall, stop, breathe reprise, on the run, terminal frost, goodbye blue sky, goodbye cruel world, in the flesh, young lust, etc. are all close runners up. I couldn't make up my mind, so I hit the shuffle button on windows media player and listed the first four songs.


--------------------
__________________________________________________
Any mistakes in the above are the fault of the reader and/or his dealer.

In the teachings of Zen, the beginner's mind is the most restful, the most aware. As we age, we lose that mind, the mind of the child. David Blaine once said "A little baby doesn't need magic, for it already lives in a world of astonishment, wonder, and discovery. For one fleeting moment, that is what magic does for the rest of us." Well, that is what psychedelics do for me, but over a longer period of time. So before you go regulating what I take into my body, keep that in mind.
I will break the laws of the ignorant bigots who seek to stop me from experiencing a higher conciousness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PINK FLOYD [Re: Burning_Skies]
    #5318524 -

Burning_Skies said:
ooh, way too hard to pick, umm, right now I would have to say, in no particular order lest I give myself a headache like the last time that I tried to prioritize my favorites:

1.shine on you crazy diamond (all parts)
2.wish you were here
3.learning to fly
4.set the controls for the heart of the sun

Then again, comfortably numb, dogs of war, astronomy domine, careful with that axe eugene, several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict, run like hell, the thin ice, the trial, waiting for the worms, hey you, another brick in the wall (all parts), sorrow, yet another movie, on the turning away, one slip (that song on my copy of a momentary lapse of reason got scratched. then i bought some of that repair fluid and it seemed to work for a bit before it quit again. talk about an emotional roller coaster), breathe, time, us & them, money, brain damage, eclipse, have a cigar, pigs on the wing (all parts), welcome to the machine, mother, one of my turns, outside the wall, stop, breathe reprise, on the run, terminal frost, goodbye blue sky, goodbye cruel world, in the flesh, young lust, etc. are all close runners up. I couldn't make up my mind, so I hit the shuffle button on windows media player and listed the first four songs.




best answer thus far. i refuse to even try to answer....i love them all. i will however at least narrow it down to my favorite album.

animals


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tripping to The Doors, Pink Floyd, or Shpongle?
( 1 2 3 all )
kevincoughlin 3,017 42 09/01/10 06:35 PM
by sheldogg5
* Pink Floyd Sugestions
( 1 2 all )
EuphoricDreams 4,546 34 06/05/03 07:28 AM
by mr_kite
* Poll: Your Favorite Pink Floyd Album
( 1 2 3 all )
Flop Johnson 6,278 41 07/19/06 12:15 PM
by Gable
* cant listen to pink floyd anymore
( 1 2 all )
InTheFlesh714 4,369 29 04/09/06 07:15 PM
by InTheFlesh714
* Pink Floyd is reuniting and playing live
( 1 2 all )
Wysefool 2,814 20 06/14/05 01:22 AM
by Irishdrunk
* Pink Floyd California 1,467 15 06/14/05 01:30 AM
by LiquidSmoke
* Pink Floyd interviews (mp3) LearyfanS 1,030 2 07/02/05 04:42 PM
by question_for_joo
* Should I listen to Pink Floyd's "The Final Cut"?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,473 26 02/08/08 08:41 PM
by danlennon3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
954 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.