Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My right index finger on the tip hurts like hell!
    #5314117 -

Ouch I guess I have used it alot and it just hurts everytime I press it against something. Man maybe I should ice it?


--------------------
questions of the unknown

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My right index finger on the tip hurts like hell! [Re: Demonichildren]
    #5314157 -

I don't think ice will help man. Just let it do it's thing.....

Is it from playing an intrument?


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My right index finger on the tip hurts like hell! [Re: barfightlard]
    #5314169 -

Well I use it at work, I am a door to door sales sorta guy. I stayed up all night working on remastering and mixing some tracks on my laptop but that is it for music. Just over using it or something and so I am using my middle finger instead when I can.


--------------------
questions of the unknown

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hell & Back - Life shot to shit and I need help bad Adden 2,491 14 08/06/03 05:24 PM
by neutralizer
* Life suddenly turns into hell SlapnutRob 2,485 13 01/27/04 10:20 PM
by SlapnutRob
* Tips for dealing with panic attacks & -ve thoughts strategy enotake2 5,446 19 03/16/03 12:39 PM
by jarby
* How in the hell do i stop freaking smoking
( 1 2 all )
MollyDolly 4,077 23 04/16/04 10:50 AM
by MollyDolly
* What do I do not to hurt someone I care about?? jono 1,199 8 07/06/03 02:11 PM
by djfrog
* i am hurt by being alive *edit* but not for long ... i quit opiates HB 1,463 8 12/11/04 05:54 PM
by Worf
* my foot hurts frogger25 957 2 01/20/05 03:10 PM
by Shroomism
* Tips on Fighting Social Anxiety Mickel 3,094 17 06/12/03 06:43 AM
by Cracka_X

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,657 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.