Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Lunch
    #5281044 -

FUCK YEAH. GUMBO.

Thursday:

International Table: Creole

Creole Chicken√

Tender Chicken Pieces, simmered w/ Old Bay seasoning with onions, Celery, Green Peppers & Paprika


Shrimp Gumbo

Jumbo Shrimp, Smoked Pork Andouille Sausage, Okra, Cooked w/ Gumbo file dried Thyme Powder, Bacon & Onions



Rice & red Beans√

Southern Classic of Long Grain Rice & Red Beans Stew

*Vegetarian



Corn & Zucchini Stew

Corn & zucchini Stew Cooked w/ Onions & Tomatoes
*Vegetarian


Bayou Salad

M?lange of vine Ripe Tomatoes and Red Onions, Pickled Red Peppers, Cooked eggs, Water Cress


Mixed Green√

Organic Baby Greens with Lemon Vinaigrette
*Vegetarian


Curried Tofu√
*Vegetarian

√ Right Pick Selections


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5281058 -

:shocked:

Sounds better than Aderall and coffee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: Boom]
    #5281059 -

:what:  That's gonna burn.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5281063 -

mmm that creole chicken sounds BOMB


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5281064 -

:shrug: I have an exam later..and lots of reading to do

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: Boom]
    #5281065 -

Don't forget to have a lil brain food, like a bagel or something. What's the exam in, Booooomster?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5281068 -

wow.

i'm seriously considering having a whippit for lunch. bought a bunch yesterday to take to chicago this weekend, but of course broke into them - my roomate's girlfriend said she'd buy a few more boxes today to make up for the ones we took yesterday, so i don't see how one more will hurt :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: Krishna]
    #5281071 -

:rofl:

You're gonna do more than one and you know it.  Did you buy a dispenser, or a cracker?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5281073 -

they didn't have those nice whipped-cream style dispensers, so i just got a cracker


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5281074 -

I got a pork roll egg n' cheese on a toasted everything earlier :drooling:

It's for a gen ed history class I have been putting off..western Civ II.  I have some chapters to catch up on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: Krishna]
    #5281076 -

You're sooooooooooo gonna eBay a dispenser.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5281088 -

don't have time to get it before tomorrow though :sad:

i've found some nice leather gloves that keep out the hand freezing though


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: Krishna]
    #5281090 -

Sweet :grin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5281131 -

Gumbo :drooling:

I'm gonna have some pasta and garlic bread.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: daimyo]
    #5281135 -

The gumbo's what I'm looking forward to more than the creole chicken...I'm gonna go fill up a plate in a sec. :grin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5281137 -

haha, half a double balloon down the hatch, and my boss calls me to let me know he'll come get me for lunch. that was a strange phone conversation :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: Krishna]
    #5281153 -

:lol:


Fucking hell this gumbo is good.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 4yo on a vegetarian diet
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
deladude 14,027 377 05/07/14 02:55 AM
by Crystal G
* Lunch OneMoreRobot3021 907 13 01/03/06 11:49 AM
by blissedout
* Lunch food ideas. Psy Baba 508 10 02/23/10 01:13 AM
by MrBump
* Has anybody been a meat eater, vegetarian, and vegan here?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
SprewellSleeve 6,730 173 04/29/14 08:04 PM
by seadragon
* The Collaberative Vegetarian Diet Guide.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Psy Baba 9,753 144 09/19/11 01:17 PM
by dwpineal
* Do you vegetarians know what's in your gummy bears?
( 1 2 3 all )
sudly 3,083 46 01/12/16 06:33 PM
by Rocket
* Lunch! OneMoreRobot3021 626 11 12/01/05 10:51 AM
by Boom
* Question to vegetarians of the pub
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Shroomopotamus 10,600 152 03/08/16 03:17 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
799 topic views. 5 members, 44 guests and 308 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.