Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Lunch
    #5134351 -

:heart: Google :heart:

International Table: Cuba

Ropa vieja√

Shredded Roast Beef Garnished with Julienne Red Peppers, Onions Paprika & Cilantro

Tilapia Malecon

Fish filet Marinated in Lime Juice, Culantro cooked in Coconut Milk

Rice and Beans√

Classic Island Favorite of Long Grain Rice cooked with Onions, Tomatoes and Red Beans

*Vegetarian


Platanos Maduros

Ripe fried Plantains Seasoned with Sugar and Sea salt

*Vegetarian


Vegetarian Salad

M?lange of Hearts of Palm, Vine Ripe Tomatoes, tofu, Beets, Avocados and Red Onions


Mixed Green√

Organic Baby Greens with Lemon Vinaigrette

*Vegetarian


Green Bean olive & Egg Salad√

Tender Young Beans Tossed with olives & cooked Eggs

*Vegetarian


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5134356 -

damn im hungry :crazy2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5134357 -

I had turkey wrapped in cheese.

Im on my 2nd pot of coffie tho.

your suggestions sound more tasty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: Kada]
    #5134358 -

The one thing lacking here is the coffee...it really really stinks.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5134363 -

I'll buy good coffee before good weed if money is tight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5134364 -

Oh, thats how you spell coffee. Ive been spelling that wrong for a while. -just another random thought made possible by me.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5134376 -

Quote:
The one thing lacking here is the coffee...it really really stinks.



I've noticed that coffee is almost always better in shabby diners and places that evoke little expectation.

I'm having instant Thai for lunch. A small hiatus from sushi.  :grin:

Edited by Seymour_Sirius (01/03/06 09:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5134378 -

Cuban food is by far the best Hispanic food right up there with mexican food :thumbup:

Doesnt look like authentic Cuban they got the right idea but someones messing with the ingredients like "long grain rice"??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5134400 -

Lucky.

Google hit 600 a share.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5134446 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
:heart: Google :heart:

International Table: Cuba

Ropa vieja√

Shredded Roast Beef Garnished with Julienne Red Peppers, Onions Paprika & Cilantro

Tilapia Malecon

Fish filet Marinated in Lime Juice, Culantro cooked in Coconut Milk

Rice and Beans√

Classic Island Favorite of Long Grain Rice cooked with Onions, Tomatoes and Red Beans

*Vegetarian


Platanos Maduros

Ripe fried Plantains Seasoned with Sugar and Sea salt

*Vegetarian


Vegetarian Salad

M?lange of Hearts of Palm, Vine Ripe Tomatoes, tofu, Beets, Avocados and Red Onions


Mixed Green√

Organic Baby Greens with Lemon Vinaigrette

*Vegetarian


Green Bean olive & Egg Salad√

Tender Young Beans Tossed with olives & cooked Eggs

*Vegetarian



That sounds good.

But my parents went to Cuba, and they were saying the food sucked. It was like, a piece of unseasoned meat, and some boiled vegetables.

Tilapia is a decent fish, and cheap, I'm suprised I don't see it around more. Very mild, like cod or something, but versatile. I usually keep a bag of tilapia filets in the freezer so I can fry it up with some onions, peppers, lemon juice and beer when I'm out of other stuff.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5134576 -

Your post makes me extremely angry as I'm fasting for 12 hours for blood diagnostics.

And how the fuck aren't you one gigantic motherfucker?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: Phluck]
    #5134596 -

Phluck said:
But my parents went to Cuba, and they were saying the food sucked. It was like, a piece of unseasoned meat, and some boiled vegetables.



That sounds so unlike Cuban food its no even funny. they season everything excessively with Adobo and salt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: Noetical]
    #5134600 -

noeticbuzz said:
Your post makes me extremely angry as I'm fasting for 12 hours for blood diagnostics.

And how the fuck aren't you one gigantic motherfucker?



I have the metabolism of a moroccan monkey.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5134642 -

:drooling:

I'm famished! I am about to eat a bowl, or two of cereal and maybe make an egg and some bacon. Goddamn! I'm hungry!! I gotta go soon to make some breakfast!! I know it's 1 pm, but we didn't sleep much!:crazy2:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If You Are a Vegetarian (or Vegan)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
JackthaTripper 16,393 329 06/24/10 02:39 PM
by BirdsIView
* Lunch OneMoreRobot3021 799 16 02/09/06 09:55 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Fruitarianism: Advanced Nonviolent Vegetarianism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
jainveganbuddha 12,693 206 06/01/08 01:17 AM
by LeftyBurnz
* Lunch food ideas. Psy Baba 508 10 02/23/10 01:13 AM
by MrBump
* The Collaberative Vegetarian Diet Guide.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Psy Baba 9,753 144 09/19/11 01:17 PM
by dwpineal
* Lunch! OneMoreRobot3021 626 11 12/01/05 10:51 AM
by Boom
* z Almond Flour 475 7 05/03/09 05:16 PM
by Rebirtha
* Well.....im a vegetarian now
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Almond Flour 8,395 84 03/28/09 07:48 PM
by MisterMuscaria

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
907 topic views. 8 members, 24 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.