Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebullshit
Stranger
New Zealand schroomers
    #422813 - 10/12/01 02:07 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Just wondering if any fellow shroomers ,could give me a few good ,maybe bad points (to avoid) in this great country of ours. Eg> any sources of pre made "grow your own reasearch fungus" boxes , spore supplys , any info on what grows well ,and what seemingly doesn't, any identitys to avoid etc..,even storys of people who have been "Busted" with mushrooms ,that aren't the usual "tinnie dealer,also busted with MM", rather than "busts" going down for just Magic Mushrooms. Bacisically any info on mushrooms in this country would be great, and i have read Erowid site,under Mushrooms, including the info from J.Allen and friend.
Are most mushroom heads generally acid ,and similar chems users ? , eg if swim likes the Mushroom buzz up to level 3 ish,would he more than likely buzzes(?) ,from K,DMT etc...,though i know everyone is different.
any help appreciated

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: New Zealand schroomers [Re: bullshit]
    #422846 - 10/12/01 03:56 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

NZ has lotsa types of psilocybes including a few that are 100% native and only grow there.. Most are wood growers like Ps.Subaeruginosa, Ps.Cyanescens, Ps.Aucklandi, etc...Most of these are quite potent...

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
Re: New Zealand schroomers [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #3796835 - 02/18/05 01:22 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Welcome to the board kiwi

/edit oh i see u've been here a while

Edited by faslimy (02/18/05 01:23 AM)

OfflineDSD
devil

Loc: Bad,Bad person - minus ...
    #3796900 - 02/18/05 01:49 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

no help here, all i can tell you is that the US will hammer you for pretty much any thing. look to your fellow countryman for help and info, they would know better, and if you are that concerned talk to an attorney. $35 and client attorney priveledge goes a long way in the US. - sometimes it's worth the money to know the law and where you stand within it. - my advice is to know the laws- second - know your rights and laws in that particular field that you may intend to address.

OfflineTHcsilvahaze
 User Gallery

Loc: N.Z
    #3883544 - 03/07/05 04:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hey dude, havent herd of anyone actually getting done 4 mushies but i know of a few patchs that have been destroyed by the piggiemanas, i think they just bulldoze them till theres nothing left.These were patches growing in orchids(kiwifruit,aspargus)not in the crop but along the shelter belt hedges in Wanganui,too many peeps knew where they were and were always raiding them,if you find a patch,keep it on the low-low.  I tried one of the rice-teks but had no luck as i had no pressure-cooker to fully sanitise everything and got over-run with molds an shit but one tek that worked 4 me was 'moes outdoor tek' All you need is what you have seen them growing on(rotten logs,woodchips etc.)You look past the shrooms you will see a white fuzz that sort of looks like roots,this is what you want,take this fuzz and whateva it was growing on and find a place in your yard that stays pretty shaded (i used my compost heap)Now leave your fuzz inhabited logs or woodchips(they even grow out of pinecones)there on the ground, keep moist in summer.Now if you got the mushy roots before mushy season starts(april-may)You will get shrooms popping out of the remaining rotten logs etc.If you find the logs in or after mushie season(knowing that shrooms have grown on these particular logs)you will have to play the waiting game ,it will take 1 year-they will start popping up when it is mushie season again.......I have read J.Allens nz book aswell and found a lack of info on p.subaeruginosa(what we south taranakians call 'goldtops'They flush a plentyful and can be found on many types of rotting wood around the South Taranki-Wanganui area which i find grow very well on old-unmantained Boxthorn hedges.Google image search has some very good photos of these growing in the new zealand wilderness...Dont know how many times ive searched pine-forests 4 shrooms and come out emptie handed but one time me an a mate were searching pine forest about 1km from the paddock contaning the 'goldtops' and found what we thought were liberty caps, were actually copelandia's,what the locals called "Blue-meenies".But if u r in the south taranaki-wanganui area give us an email could hook you up with some mushie-roots 2 start your own little patch..peace :mushroom2:      south taranaki goldtops

--------------------
:wizard: +{T/--\C}+

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: New Zealand schroomers [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #3884430 - 03/07/05 08:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yea bluemeanie...right as rain:)

I do however, send alot of prints there.
At least there are alot of friends there:)

Ralphster44

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Offlinemandruku
Stranger
Re: New Zealand schroomers [Re: ralphster44]
    #5253993 - 02/02/06 02:31 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

the thing i guess that annoys me so much is that they seem to grow so easy, but so damn hard to get in the first place! arrrrrrrgrgrgrg. im in chch, and i've never even seen them :frown:

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: New Zealand schroomers [Re: mandruku]
    #5257005 - 02/02/06 08:34 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

5 yr old threads need to stay dead :smile:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck