Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineteen
Yeee Haaww

Buying spore syringe in australia? * 1
    #2823128 - 06/24/04 02:57 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

What's my best bet for buying a cubensis spore syringe?

--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerocknliam
happy willowdweller
 User Gallery

Re: Buying spore syringe in australia? [Re: teen] * 1
    #2823213 - 06/24/04 04:07 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah this info would be great, i see some companies not shipping to Australia, and others not mentioning specifics. I certainty from a company would probably get my money, though i would have to pay about double. Damn Australian currency.

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
Re: Buying spore syringe in australia? [Re: teen] * 1
    #2832957 - 06/27/04 09:53 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

OK from what I researched, Your better off ordering a Spore Print, from oversea's. All paper and discrete, im sure a print contains no active chemicals!??? (correct me if im wrong pls!), so u cant get busted for that, just only for importation of flaura with out a permit. (stick with an aussie strain). Aslong as vendors dont add their own details, they'll be fine. ### Buyer beware. We can order things in to the country, it's only the people who order the wrongs things who will get fucked over. The person is responsable not the companies.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Buying spore syringe in australia? [Re: JaRRn] * 1
    #2835627 - 06/28/04 06:26 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Ordering Spore Print samples into Australia is your best bet. I don't really think that the problem stems from the actual product (psilocybian spores) but from the delivery method (syringes).

Australian and New Zealand customs are arguably the toughest in the world when it comes to package inspection and seizures. Spore Prints are the best option because in most cases they will be shipped by the vendor in something close to a regular envelope (usually a padded envelope) and are therefore treated just like your standard Air-Mail parcels, which are not subject to inspection in most customs houses (unlike mail sent in a box).

Sporeworks always recommends our customers from Australia and New Zealand restrict their spore ordering to prints only. We've even started offering many of our popular edible mushrooms in spore print form for this very reason.

Many other items are difficult to get into your county, including any type of presterilized substrate (jars or bags) and some misc laboratory equipment (like empty pre-sterilized syringes).

Shoot us an email if you have any more specific questions, we have a lot of experience in international shipping and we'll be more than happy to lend a hand.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate