Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Holy crap WTF happened to me!
    #5235323 -

Alright I took 5.0g's of shrooms at around 2pm. Was at my friends house then I drove home before it hit me. Well when I got home some crazy stuff happened. I sat on my my front steps of my house and was watching cars go by listening to musik, when all of a sudden I feel like time is slowing down, then I keep seeing the same 3 cars driving by my house like 3 times, then the last time they speed up and slow down until there at the bottom of my street. I also felt like the people diving by were getting freaked out because they thought something was happening with time. You guys know what this is called? It was awesome though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: Rylmonkey]
    #5235331 -

You've broke the barrier.

Follow the white rabbit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: TYL3R]
    #5235333 -

really? lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: Rylmonkey]
    #5235335 -

I think the shrooms might have had something to do with that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: Rylmonkey]
    #5235337 -

time distortion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: Rylmonkey]
    #5235347 -

WOOAAAH DUUUUUDE!!!!























you tripped.


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: eric_the_red]
    #5235366 -

time distortion is de lisous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: eric_the_red]
    #5235379 -

yeh I think it was the shrooms, and not that bad cheese I ate after that. I also fasted for 12 hours before, and I took 1000mg of vitamin C. After all that happened I thought certain parts of my house were going faster in time, because when I went to a different part of the house, time would either seem slower or faster. I also was seeing these incredibly intricate patterns all over the damn place, if I wanted to I would be able to move the pattern, and bend them 3Dimensionally. It was a really different experience than I ever had, after all that I felt like a new man! Damn I love Shrooms.

Edited by Rylmonkey (01/28/06 01:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: Rylmonkey]
    #5235382 -

Time Distortion RULZ MAN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: Rylmonkey]
    #5235720 -

Rylmonkey said:
Holy crap WTF happened to me!



Rylmonkey said:
I took 5.0g's of shrooms




--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: 40oz]
    #5235746 -

Wow what half-assed answers. I obviously know I took shrooms, lazy bastards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: Rylmonkey]
    #5235825 -

Ask a stupid question........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: Rylmonkey]
    #5235832 -

Rylmonkey said:
Wow what half-assed answers. I obviously know I took shrooms, lazy bastards.



not lazy enough to dent your ratings. haha


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: 40oz]
    #5235843 -

I already asked a question and I seriously don't care of what people think of my rating on a computer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: Rylmonkey]
    #5235849 -

cool.

btw,

RX-7's suck.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: 40oz]
    #5235858 -

atleast I'll beat ur ass on any curve with any car you got. I say if you got a mclaren f1 you can't take me out on the curves. Ignorance is bliss my man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: gregorio]
    #13243517 -

gregorio said:
I think the shrooms might have had something to do with that.



Woulda never guessed :wink:


--------------------
December 1960:
"They took the drug one evening at Leary's house and had a profound experience, during which Ginsburg prophetically realized that it was a time to start "a peace and love movement". He then ran naked around the house, attempted to get Kruschev and Kennedy on the telephone and announced to the operator that he was God."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: Zardos]
    #13243540 -

:oldthread:  :oldman2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: Space Elf]
    #13243583 -

time slowing down is nice.  time speeding up sucks, unless you're talking about losing frames, then thats okay once you get used to it.

time repeating sounds horrible, something i've managed to avoid.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy crap WTF happened to me! [Re: truekimbo2]
    #13243599 -

:facepalm:


--------------------
:etbig::etbig::etbig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Holy Crap!
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 3,066 45 09/06/04 01:40 PM
by Phishgrrl
* bonnaroo line up(like holy fucking shit man!)
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 8,806 42 02/22/04 10:35 AM
by Adom
* Well WTF>>> iluan 616 6 10/12/04 03:35 PM
by iluan
* wtf happened to the nook? Callampin 842 1 06/22/04 08:59 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* WTF- Google Translate Glitch Ashtray161 408 8 06/08/21 11:44 AM
by gopher
* Legalized drugs = crap?
( 1 2 all )
IAmTheWalrus212 4,361 30 05/03/11 08:36 PM
by Yacub
* *~WTF~*~WTF~*~WTF~*
( 1 2 all )
SoDak_Stranger 4,604 28 08/21/04 01:28 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* killing a dream?it could happen
( 1 2 3 all )
whiterasta 7,657 42 08/05/03 08:54 PM
by GGreatOne234

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,489 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 310 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.