Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
I upload the music. You download the music.
    #5233255 -
Log in to view attachment

Considering that last night's thread ended up chock full of a shit ton of awesome tunes, it's time to turn these threads into a tradition. And by tradition all I really mean is any evening where I'm hanging out on the Shroomery late night, I will start uploading massive amounts of music contained within one thread.

Let's kick things off. My poppy putty is kicking in, and I'm smoking a bowl, and listening to The National.

The National - Murder Me Rachel


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5233268 -

Thanks for the tunes OMR, is it homemade putty? :sun:


--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: Kerr]
    #5233285 -

It is...not in my home, but it is. :shiftyeyes: :wink:

There's not much better to do in thiss world than share music. :smile:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5233287 -
Log in to view attachment

Next up:

Menomena - The Late Great Libido

This is one of my favorite tracks at the moment.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5233290 -

Uh huh, mind if I add some too?


--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5233291 -

How could I upload a song on my own post?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: Kerr]
    #5233293 -

Surely. That's the idea. The more the merrier!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: FungusMan]
    #5233304 -

FungusMan said:
How could I upload a song on my own post?



You click "I want to preview my post and/or attach a file" beneath the post entry area. Then on the next page you can browse for an attachment.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5233308 -

No, lol. How do I put a song on my own post/thread? Its in my Windows Media. I need to know for the greatest band of all time post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: FungusMan]
    #5233314 -

I just told you how. :confused:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5233318 -
Log in to view attachment

The National - Abel


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5233320 -

Lol sorry, when I posted it, your post hadnt showed up yet,lol. Thnx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5233323 -
Log in to view attachment

This my favorite song right now... Jukebox Hero


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: CherryBom]
    #5233333 -
Log in to view attachment

I bought Metric tickets today :biggrin:

Metric - Poster of a Girl

Cumming in your pants, For the off chance, With a poster of a girl

I've really been grooving to The National lately.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: CherryBom]
    #5233336 -
Log in to view attachment

This song makes me want to dance on a train.

The Mobius Band - City vs Country


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: Noetical]
    #5233337 -

I saw Broken Social Scene tonight - lots of Emily Haines singing. /swoon


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: CherryBom]
    #5233342 -
Log in to view attachment

Fuck Her Gently

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: FungusMan]
    #5233344 -
Log in to view attachment

Bonobo - Flutter



--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: CherryBom]
    #5233347 -
Log in to view attachment

:sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I upload the music. You download the music. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5233352 -
Log in to view attachment

INXS, Devil Inside.

I'm sharing my Butt Rock collection with you tonite, cuz tonite...that's what I love.  :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* music downloading programs YouEnjoyMyself 1,182 14 05/11/04 01:37 AM
by DannyT
* Vulture's Guide to Downloading and Burning MP3 and SHN files
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 8,747 22 06/09/04 05:33 PM
by Vulture
* Downloading music and movies illegally...
( 1 2 all )
MrPink 6,186 34 04/05/04 12:55 PM
by OJK
* Electronic Music Goldmine FractalDust 447 0 05/24/05 10:36 PM
by FractalDust
* ~~~***Music Sharing thread (rare, your favorite, whatever!)***~~~ Toddo 1,279 5 07/01/05 02:28 AM
by Toddo
* name some good party music
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 2,991 23 10/29/04 08:35 PM
by MovingTarget
* Kruder and Dorfmeister- Dub/Triphop/Ambient/Downtempo Ryan07 632 12 01/23/10 04:20 PM
by Ryan07
* Trip hop / Downtempo Frost 1,141 14 12/21/09 11:34 AM
by Bridgeburner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,071 topic views. 1 members, 370 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.