Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
injured joints
    #5223019 -

ive been reading about Joint Matrix.
Cytosport

it sounds good:
"Supplementing with glucosamine, a component of your connective tissue, helps strengthen injured joints, helps injuries heal faster, clears up nagging problem areas that have been troubling for years, and may prevent future injuries from occuring."

i also like where it says:
"Prevention: Bromelain helps dissolve damaged connective tissue to prevent future problems"

my elbow has really been naggin me, it feels like its clogged up, possibly scar tissue, and i was wonderin if this product could actually help get rid of that. would it just lube it up, or would it actually dissolve the extra tissue or whatever it is i have? what other products are available like this?

this one sounds really good for what i got too:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/gcream.html


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: injured joints [Re: eligal]
    #5223479 -

I take glutamine. I can't tell any difference. It's got to be good, though. If you work out, use it.

What makes my joints feel better is stretching. Mmm mmm good old stretching.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: injured joints [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5223540 -

don't laugh but olive oil is really good for you. once it builds up it lubes you joints and is good for your skin/hair/nails. cheap easy thing to try, plus it is good for you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: injured joints [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #5224467 -

well im hoping for more than just a lube though, my elbow feels really congested or whatever. i think its full of scar tissue. i beieve that when athletes get this kind of scar tissue build up in a joint they have it sergically removed. but i cant afford that... thats why i was hopin to find something that would actually disolve it away, if it actually works


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: injured joints [Re: eligal]
    #5226884 -

That's true! Oil's are good for you. I thought it was a dog shit lie but I think it may hold some truth. I'm taking fish oils and my diets becoming a little more mediterasian... maybe I'm just getting healthier, but my knees really sucked all my life.

My knees had scar tissue and fluid from around grade 8. It's getting better. I don't know too much about elbows, but squats can suprisingly blast through knee problems. Hmm... I'd look up stuff for tennis elbow on google. I'm busy now, but if I stumble upon something today I'll be sure to post it. It's always hard to find credible information in regards to stuff like this. Lots of wive's tales and wild claims by suppliment companies, but it's good to look at everything.


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: injured joints [Re: browndustin]
    #5227872 -

tai chi is supposed to be very very good for joint health.

my instructor injured his back fairly badly in his youth and tai chi helped stop his pain and fix his problems.

or i think so, i didn't catch the whole story, something about him trying to impress someone at a gym and hurting himself, but tai chi fixed it for him and he's very very good.


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: injured joints [Re: leery11]
    #5228361 -

I'm sure it does  :thumbup:

I get so hyped on martial arts. From what I've seen, both feeble and agile can benefit from tai chi. I know that martial arts are excellent for sharpening your mind. I get stoked when I watch kata or tai chi, it's mesmerizing and looks cool!

Those movements can build your core muscle as well. Does anyone here actually practice it? Some university teachers have set up some classes at their gym where I work out. It looks interesting :smile:


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: injured joints [Re: browndustin]
    #5228392 -

well yes I actually "practice" it, minus the practice.

I need to start up and do it every day. It's neat that you always learn new things about moving and movement... it's a constant balancing act ..... it's like learning how to move all over again....

but you know, the teacher has such mental discipline, he says for us to imagine these things like being rooted to the ground and having a string attached to your head, and i know that what he means is that you ahve to imagine it until it really hapens and you feel your energy working that way....

but the discipline required is incredible to do something like that.... doing the form is manageable but I can't imagine that i have roots going six feet into the ground, for more than 3 seconds at a time at least.

when i'm high i can make me feel rooted though and it will stick.

and yeah it is a very mesmerising practice.


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: injured joints [Re: leery11]
    #5228786 -

hmm, tai chi. the work sounds good, but i dont think i could stick with it, it doesnt seem like my kind of sport...
i did kickboxing for 3 or 4 years, about 4months ago i took a break. now im thinkin of either continuing with muay thai or boxing. but im not sure if i could with my elbow...

also i looked up the tennis elbow and got some good info! thx brown! it sounds as though it shouldnt be chronic and that i should be able to get back to normal. hopefully :smile:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Discipline FatBath 748 3 03/16/07 11:28 AM
by Floop
* Tricep workouts fucking up my elbow Irradiated_Feces 1,516 12 08/07/05 05:20 PM
by Gus
* what the hell is wrong with my elbows? DistortedEyes 710 8 11/06/05 02:37 PM
by Gomp
* How to prevent hangovers 96% of the time
( 1 2 3 all )
zorbman 7,624 57 08/21/05 03:00 PM
by zorbman
* interested in practicing yoga.. any suggestions? idiotek 818 2 12/13/04 05:49 PM
by Catalysis
* MYCOTOXICOSIS
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Fucknuckle 76,074 170 12/07/19 12:34 AM
by passifloracaerulea
* Who here is a yogi? Ereignis 2,023 13 07/22/06 05:16 PM
by Gomp
* Testosterone boost? eligal 3,794 19 06/09/06 07:17 PM
by browndustin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,218 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.